X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Orochian
    • Sep 2006

Stephane Verdino

I've bumped into this new accessories label called Stephane Verdino and quite like their simple totes. Not exactly earth-shattering in design, but straight-forward, robust in construction (although unlined - which might be a problem with the weekenders...), with pleasing leather quality. Price point is surprisingly low for a French label too. Most of the bags are between 300-500 USD.

I've been wanting a greyish carry-all for a while and currently being tempted by this, at half off:

Comment

• reborn
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Orochian View Post
      I've bumped into this new accessories label called Stephane Verdino and quite like their simple totes. Not exactly earth-shattering in design, but straight-forward, robust in construction (although unlined - which might be a problem with the weekenders...), with pleasing leather quality. Price point is surprisingly low for a French label too. Most of the bags are between 300-500 USD.

I've been wanting a greyish carry-all for a while and currently being tempted by this, at half off:
      Those are nice! Awesome find.

Comment

• airboyair
        • Oct 2006

Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• Piffen
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by reborn View Post
          Those are nice! Awesome find.
          Yeah, +1. Thank you very much for this. Great tip!

Comment

• orphée
            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by kompressorkev View Post
            ddohnggo, wow, that CCP back looks phenomenal! keep it for sure!

there were some awesome stitched-leather Atelier Gustavolins men's bags from his Haute Couture showing in 07/08.
            The CCP bag has been a favourite of mine as well, particularly the inside (assuming it has that amazing mold look).....but Gustavolins >> Now we're talking! His leatherwork is always immaculate, although I've yet to see it in the form of a bag. I need to get cracking and find some pictures of those.

Comment

• MCC1528
              • May 2008

I really want the YMC toggle bag!!!!! Chris sold his on sufu today and it went in like 2 seconds :(. If anyone has one for sale or your going to sell yours PM me!

Comment

• Orochian
                • Sep 2006

Dammit that Stephane Verdino silver duffle that I saw lying around in the Lane Crawford warehouse just days ago was copped by someone else!! Kicking myself now for not having gotten it.
                It was only $150 USD....

Comment

• alex.a
                  • Aug 2008

really the coolest bag ive seen not to be flattering but i REally do like chinorlz bag or should i say the bag from collateral

Comment

• airboyair
                    • Oct 2006

how about this?
                    Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• Psionic
                      • Aug 2008

^me like like. i may bid but not too fussed about it so if any1 else really wants it, let me know so i dont bid against u. also i would prefer better pics to prove authenticity

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Psionic View Post
                        ^me like like. i may bid but not too fussed about it so if any1 else really wants it, let me know so i dont bid against u. also i would prefer better pics to prove authenticity
                        That would be me :-) So if you don't really want it, I will gladly take it.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Psionic
                          • Aug 2008

lol that was quick, yeah go right ahead. any opinions on the authenticity?, dont like the pics for it too much. u better ask for more pics just in case

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Judging by the inside tag and the puller, it's authentic, but I may ask for bigger pix anyway. Thanks.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• airboyair
                              • Oct 2006

i have enough helmut bags, else i would have bid on this and made sure i won. and yes, this is authentic based from the photo. i highly doubt this is a fake helmut. so good luck guys and i hope someone here wins it.

p.s. i am not the seller nor do i know the seller, i just love helmut lang

Comment

• ironman
                                • Apr 2008

picked up a Julius ram skin doctor bag with metal hinge this week. love it, but i think i'd rather have the money =/

pm me if interested?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎