X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

I think this one is finished, but I don't know for sure. Perhaps someone who has one can chime in.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• magic
      • Feb 2009

Yes, the dye will transfer on lighter colour fabric, mainly from the strap. But its not so noticeable after a few wear.

Faust, talking about light weight i will got a 'paper light' m.a+ bag^ will post some pics soon.
      Focusing on object details

Comment

• nahneun
        • Feb 2011

on that note... does the dye for guidi bags transfer onto light clothing?

Comment

• magic
          • Feb 2009

Yes, at least on my black guidi(not sure about other colours). Again, mostly on strap.
          Focusing on object details

Comment

• 8bpc
            • May 2010

Originally posted by nahneun View Post
            on that note... does the dye for guidi bags transfer onto light clothing?
            Black Guidi is still bleeding all over me 4 months later. It comes from everywhere, the strap, the body of the bag inside and out. Love the bag, but it would be really nice if it would stop bleeding! Is that normal? How are the other colors?

Comment

• rudo
              • Feb 2009

Go to a professional leather care and dry clean them. Mine mostly stopped bleeding after this.

Originally posted by 8bpc View Post
              Black Guidi is still bleeding all over me 4 months later. It comes from everywhere, the strap, the body of the bag inside and out. Love the bag, but it would be really nice if it would stop bleeding! Is that normal? How are the other colors?

Comment

• narziss
                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by 8bpc View Post
                it seems what you need is a sealant. if you're looking for a cheap diy solution, i'd try out fiebing's acrylic resolene. no guarantee that it will work though, there are so many methods for dyeing leather and they all react differently to finishes. but i've had bleeding issues on some items that i've dyed myself and aforementioned product fixed that. on the other hand, an expensive item like a guidi bag might demand professional attention.

Comment

• dmash
                  • Jun 2011

So thinking about picking up a Guidi M10. Is this feasible as a school bag instead of something like a messenger/backpack deal? I need to carry a five star notebook a textbook, nothing too bulky.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

It's more than enough, maybe even too big.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• littleyogoni
                      • Feb 2013

Debating among GUIDI MR01, M10 and Q15..I looked the pictures someone posted here earlier, the M10 looks amazing with the zipper open and how it can transform to a messenger bag..Q15 and MR01 are nice, simple and roomy, any suggestions?

Comment

• bryantyj
                        • Jun 2010

I recently purchased a second bag from a brand called omitir. Not to sure if anyone is familiar with the brand. Will post pictures soon.

Comment

• littleyogoni
                          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by littleyogoni View Post
                          Debating among GUIDI MR01, M10 and Q15..I looked the pictures someone posted here earlier, the M10 looks amazing with the zipper open and how it can transform to a messenger bag..Q15 and MR01 are nice, simple and roomy, any suggestions?

Problem half solved! I don't wanna wait for GUIDI custom order (3 months) so I went for something available immediately--got the M.A+ accordion bag :) waiting for the package now

But seriously, I still have to decide on a GUIDI one for later...

Comment

• quiet noise
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2008

just ordered this little baby, i need a new bag and this one looked practical and not too expensive. thoughts :)?

Comment

• bryantyj
                              • Jun 2010

Here is the bag I just purchase from omitir.

Couldnt find much about the brand on the web tho.

Comment

• k3mist
                                • Apr 2013

whats the general consensus on backpacks here..
                                i need one that fits a 15in macbook and some other stuff..and dont like the look of the julius or the inaisce one. any other alternatives?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎