X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Re: Yes or No?

hmmm, i used to have a personal proxy, but nowadays i do a automated service so no chance to ask someone...anyway, back then it never happened that a seller send additional pics to my proxy...never...those japanese seller dont seem to invest too much time in the selling like on ebay.
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Diego
      • Aug 2007

Wrong? no, but I do recommend you ask for more pics, the auction will end in two days so you have plenty of time to decide.

edit- pm sent.

edit2- V agree, theaddict is looking for a slim cut on the pants.

Comment

• random
        • Dec 2007

well thoseoverpriced ccp blazers usually dont sell... : D

I personally dont quite like this suit.looks likethey have been used a lot. . The leg opening of the pants is 23 cm so they are notquite aslim cut. the blazer doesnt look sharp either~

but that might be just me. i do like taped ones a lot more and want to call tentative dibs on such a thing atm.

I don't exist.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Bring The Noise"]

http://www.barneys.com/Lace%20Up%20W...&start=18&sz=1

yes or no? and also do O.C. boots run true to size, smaller or larger?

[/quote]

The boots like nice. OC runs true to size in my experience.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

[quote user="random"]

well thoseoverpriced ccp blazers usually dont sell... : D

I personally dont quite like this suit.looks likethey have been used a lot. . The leg opening of the pants is 23 cm so they are notquite aslim cut. the blazer doesnt look sharp either~

but that might be just me. i do like taped ones a lot more and want to call tentative dibs on such a thing atm.

[/quote]

hmmm that was exactly the same i was thinking...well if the hem is 23 cm than it is too big anyways...and as far as i can judge th whole suit shouldnt be so stiff like the taped items i tried...damn, i thought i could make a bargain...

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

Still thinking of a black linen and leather blazeresque jacket from Isaac Sellam. Not quite my style, but could probably integrate well. I've been trying it on every time I get into SF for the last 6 months and it just hit half off, I definitely love it. It's black, which goes with everything. Alternatively, the same jacket (cut is basically made for me I think) is available in a deep brown leather for not much more.

But I keep thinking I have 4 leather jackets and no other jackets.

Hate decisions.

It's this in black linen or brown leather.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                • Dec 2006

theetruscan, awesome jacket man. when i first saw it i thought it's a bit reserved, but i have come to like it a lot. like you said, not immediately my style, but could integrate very well daily into some nice ensembles. i saw those a littlewhile backand the craftsmanship and detailing are immaculate.the leather sleeve lining was a surprise. sellam is sick, and archive's buy is sick. sellam is hard to find, especially at 50% off. h.lorenzo's pricingis much higher than archive's, and other than that, i don't know where else you can get sellam stateside. ulf haines and matches are just getting them in for a/w 08/09, but i think the euro and pound aregoingto be killer. the fitment isincredibletoo, i justreceived awhite sellam lambleather jacket in medium, i think it'sthe one best fitting jacket i have.i love sellam's leather,but the black linen would go with everything.if you don't pick it up (and it's a Medium), i'll be tempted toget itwhen i'm in SF[73]. black linen blazer would be mygo-to jacket for sure. sellam jacket, volgavolga shirt,geoffrey young belt, un solo mondo bag, luc jeans, ccp shoes,shaun leane jewelry, everyday....

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

They don't appear to have sold at all. They have in at least 3 sizes in black and 2 in cream. I am not even close to a medium. I wear a 54 jacket, usually 50-52 pants/jeans.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• asticx
                    • Apr 2008

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-NEW-RICK-O...QQcmdZViewItem

RO combat boots, any idea ?

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="asticx"]http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-NEW-RICK-O...QQcmdZViewItem

RO combat boots, any idea ?[/quote]

nice, if you have a grand laying around.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• asticx
                        • Apr 2008

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="asticx"]http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-NEW-RICK-O...QQcmdZViewItem

RO combat boots, any idea ?[/quote]

nice, if you have a grand laying around.

[/quote]

Thanks, Faust.

Just thought the price is a little too much,need to fund somemoney to pick it up [B]

Comment

• asho
                          • Nov 2007

RO cardigan at 50% off. What is the general feel towards these. Also any idea how they tent to fit. I'm thinking a black one or the grey paneled one. Any thoughts?

Comment

• theRenaissance
                            • Jan 2007

What do you guys think?

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

/\ fuck yeah! i want a pair, too.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Avantster
                                ¤¤¤
                                • Sep 2006

^ same. I preferred the unwaxed though. the follow me version were the perfect black jeans.
                                let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎