Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Real Real
    • Feb 2007

Makes sense. I wouldn't have thought of that. Knowing Ys, I bet the material's pretty great. Hopefully it'll make it through a couple of price drops.

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

haha, got ya...just bought it yesterday in a shopping impulse...and actionly i like the fringes... but i see your point!
      and i definitely needed a winter scarf...

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
      how's the quality? Looks a bit too much like a table cloth with the fringes in my opinion. if it wasn't as fullbodied, like the stephan schneider scarf, I would've said yes. If it didn't have that much fringes, I would've said yes.
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• JSebbe
        • Mar 2008

Not a 'yes or no?', more of a 'this or that?'
        Julius

Mihara Y~

Like the Mihara more, since its more of the style I'm building up for.

But the Julius will be easier to use on ordinary days.

I'm just afraid the Mihara will not look that good with the RO/Julius etc part of my wardrobe, or more that I would feel too overdressed on a causal day. Hence the Julius I can just through over almost anything.

Gah, I think you get the drift..

Any suggestions?

Comment

• DEfinetly the Mihara one. It's so sleek and elegant. I don't think in terms of dressed up or casualty when I dress, it's more a matter of esthaetics. I think the clean polished look can be an interesting contrast to more grungy trousers and tops.

Comment

• JSebbe
            • Mar 2008

Yeah, probably.
            Could always buy a cheaper jacket as well, when doing quick errands..

Comment

• random
              • Dec 2007

the miharo one is better J, imho.

is it Just me or does anyone else find the destroyed hem of these Julius tanks very annoying?
              I don't exist.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I do too, random.

JSebbe - it depends on your needs. They are completely different coats - one is a long elegant jacket that won't keep you warm in the wind (so home>car>dinner>car>home), another one will be just right for bumming around Stockholm garbage dumpsters in style.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• JSebbe
                  • Mar 2008

Hehe, well said faust.

Absolutley, but I've been wearing springjackets three winters in a row now. So me freezing my skinny-arse off.. I'm just used to it I guess.
                  I'm cold even when wearing 10+ layers of clothings. :'|
                  But as I said above, if I buy the Mihara, I proly buy a cheaper winterjacket also.

Or I will just trash some of me savings and buy both.

Comment

• snafu
                    • Apr 2008

thats what i would do
                    fuck a healthy bank account
                    a quote i like by "you should go bankrupt for what you love; for art, for fashion for everything" terrence koh
                    julius is nice seen it the other day but on those pics the mihra looks stunning
                    buy both then buy a third for the sake of it

Comment

• Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008

Would definitely buy the MY coat : such a wonderfull shape, nice fastening (maybe not that practical in the middle of december), subtle and elegant lappels, and much more interesting than the Julius (btw I don't like this season's buttons) . Price is ?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                        thats what i would do
                        fuck a healthy bank account
                        a quote i like by "you should go bankrupt for what you love; for art, for fashion for everything" terrence koh
                        julius is nice seen it the other day but on those pics the mihra looks stunning
                        buy both then buy a third for the sake of it
                        what has he bankrupted himself for? nice marketing line though.

Jsebbe, that coat is surprisingly not very expensive. Actually, MY is priced fairly well compared to the rest this season. I think it's like $1400 or so, but I could be wrong. Oh, and don't trash your savings on this, please. The American way is dead.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                          I just bought a pair of white derbys from David (props to him!) and i hope that the size 6 will fit me since i think i am a size 7 in the side zips...another try...but what i heard from Diego and uparmoured is that the derbys are indeed bigger and especially in SS07 they were bigger than the side zips from this season...hope it will work out this time for me, if not i will resell the third pair of Poells here...sigh...
                          you should be safe. that season ran way big. post those shits in waywt with the hardware!
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

All references to Terence Koh are hereby forbidden on SZ, please abide by this rule and all shall be well.

I like the MY coat a lot.
                            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• mabac011
                              • Dec 2006

julius reverse ram leather

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                                All references to Terence Koh are hereby forbidden on SZ, please abide by this rule and all shall be well.

I like the MY coat a lot.
                                Yea, I think MY has quietly hit it out of the park this season - great fabrics, beautiful garments, decent prices.
                                Last edited by Faust; 10-11-2008, 08:25 AM.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎