X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theetruscan
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by DHC View Post
    Awww..I just recently sold that exact belt for a mere fraction of the price. Then again, it was a size 50. I don;t know if you could have willed to fit that size. Sick ass belt though. Wish it had fit me. Needed a 48.
    Heh, his belts seem to run huge, all the ones I tried on had the smallest hole seem to match the measurement I am used to for the middle hole in that size. Mine is a 50. Ah well.
    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Theetruscan, I decided you should get the pants. It's my unselfish grand gesture (I still hope we are not the same size)
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Diego
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DHC View Post
        What sizes can you squeeze into?
        Hey D, Linea 5 or 6 work.

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
          try to think where and with what you'd wear both things. I'd personally go with the pants, if they are something you think you'd have a lot of use for.
          Thanks for this mike. I went through the closet, and the Nice collective stuff I rely on is a little too, I dunno the word, but doesn't work with the belt. The only pants the belt goes with are a pair of Ann pants, so yeah . . .

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Theetruscan, I decided you should get the pants. It's my unselfish grand gesture (I still hope we are not the same size)
          Pants it is. Thanks! I know we aren't the same size faust. I'm a 5 (and even that is snug).
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

i wouldn't buy the belt, ccp belts and belts in general are the hardest things for me to spend money on, nobody ever sees them, whats' the point, its like spending tons of money on undergarments or socks, for your first baller purchase
            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• reborn
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
              i wouldn't buy the belt, ccp belts and belts in general are the hardest things for me to spend money on, nobody ever sees them, whats' the point, its like spending tons of money on undergarments or socks, for your first baller purchase

Agreed. However, once you have a solid wardrobe quality personal furnishings and accessories are a must.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                • Nov 2007

imo furnishings, accessories, and especially footwear are the best investment. you can wear a ccp belt and/or ccp shoes with a white tee and a pair of levis and look dope.
                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                  imo furnishings, accessories, and especially footwear are the best investment. you can wear a ccp belt and/or ccp shoes with a white tee and a pair of levis and look dope.
                  who asked you sisters? but you gotta tuck in the white tee so whats the point or to bring it home, you've gotta wear a pair of levis and then you'll end up on the sarty mcfly page w him gushing about 50s is coming back on governers island time warp wrap party
                  and dont try and slip shoes into the argument, everyone knows i've already given my liver for my ccp boots...
                  One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                    who asked you sisters? but you gotta tuck in the white tee so whats the point or to bring it home, you've gotta wear a pair of levis and then you'll end up on the sarty mcfly page w him gushing about 50s is coming back on governers island time warp wrap party
                    and dont try and slip shoes into the argument, everyone knows i've already given my liver for my ccp boots...
                    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Yea, I find myself mostly wearing tees untucked. Have a gorgeous Ann Dem double belt that I haven't worn in years...
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kira
                        • Mar 2008

I dont own a belt...
                        Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• bc3
                          • Jun 2008

my onlt belt is my older brother's wal-mart hand-me-down
                          Originally posted by Maldoror
                          payment owed is the new gift.

paypal: it's personal

Comment

• theetruscan
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                            Jewelry and shoes, I totally agree. I almost never tuck a shirt, and while I want to wander around fondling that belt, I think for the cost (it will be about half of my season's clothing budget), I can do better. If I were a few years further into building my wardrobe, that belt would be choice, but this time 2 years ago, I was 70 pounds heavier than I am now. My entire wardrobe (for all intents) has been constructed in the last year or so, since I hit a vaguely reasonable physique.

Comment

• Avyer
                              • Dec 2007

Oliver People NDG-1 in storm.

Will have sunglass lenses placed in them. y/n?
                              Remember, be here now.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Looks good Avyer.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎