X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • curiouscharles
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
    I really like the button and collar configuration too croatoan, but as servo said if the fit isn't good then it's probably best to pass.

Rizm states the chest measurements as 50cm for a size 1, I'd need to alter it to a pit to pit width of 46-47cm for a good fit with some light layering.

the diagonal pockets flaring out seems to vary depending on how it's worn:

I may be thinking it is a bigger issue than it really is but if I were to have it taken in from 2 of the back seams then it would obviously pull the pockets closer to the sides.
    dji - i think the pockets flair out on me simply because of the size of my chest (read: muscular read: big)

i also think the arms fit weird in that other pic because of the asian model's height

do you have the opportunity to try this thing on yourself?

-

Comment

• awlouie
      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by croatoan View Post
      If you have a boot/shoe that is fully sewn through and you live in a rainy area, it is a very good idea to have protection put on the soles. Water easily gets up into the holes through the stitch work and with the sole's flexing through general wear, it is going to find its way into each layer and generally break it all down. With the weather getting very wet here in Seattle, I finally gave in and brought my Guidi boots in to a cobbler just the other day.
      I know that we've talked about this topic before, but I would agree. Nothing worse than falling on your ass with your wet CDiem's, CCP's, Augusta's or Guidi's!
      "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
      -Bruce Lee

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
        dji - i think the pockets flair out on me simply because of the size of my chest (read: muscular read: big)

i also think the arms fit weird in that other pic because of the asian model's height

do you have the opportunity to try this thing on yourself?
        that's the problem charles, I can't try it on before I buy it. the pockets seem to flair out at the side to varying degrees regardless of the model wearing it and if I were to get it taken in from the back then the flaring would probably be more pronounced.

I think I'll have to pass on it, knowing me if I'm not 100% happy with the fit then I'll just end up selling it...

gunjah I think you should give that piece a miss, the belt makes it look quite feminine.

Comment

• Gunjah
          • May 2008

hmmm well i'm really not sure, tried it on in the shop and i thought looked really good, think gotta try again and then see, didn't look like this on me and there are 10000 ways of draping it

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

i'm a ccp 9 and a 10.5 fits me great

Originally posted by docintheory View Post
            Been searching for these CCP derbies for a long time... Although it's not my exact size (which is deterring me from purchasing it, I've been told that a CCP 9 can fit a US 10.5, CCP 10 would be perfect), is buying a CCP with Vibram soles a sin?

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-CAROL-CHRISTIAN-POELL-Oxford-Shoes_W0QQitemZ280282907423QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_M en_s_Shoes?hash=item280282907423&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A13 18
            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

yes/no - boris bidjan saberi black crushed jeans?
              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• awlouie
                • Sep 2007

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                Sounds interesting Joey...what do they look like?

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                -Bruce Lee

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by awlouie View Post
                  Sounds interesting Joey...what do they look like?
                  Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                    • Dec 2006

bro if you can get them, i would say go for it! the pair i saw was too big for me, but they looked great in person.

Comment

• awlouie
                      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                      theetruscan thanks...they look kind of baggy in the thigh and so tappered on the bottom. Maybe it's the photo. Fabric and details look nice!

-Bruce Lee

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

what size did you try on? i think medium will work for me?

Originally posted by kompressorkev View Post
                        bro if you can get them, i would say go for it! the pair i saw was too big for me, but they looked great in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                          i prefer the luc's for you.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

the fit on the Saberi jeans is great, slim, moderately curved leg, they look perfect worn slightly slouched. I havent tried on the luc jeans, but I'm pretty sure they are not as dope.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

i want both, but my penny pinching mode tells me otherwise.

Comment

• Fuuma
                                • Sep 2006

i want both, but my penny pinching mode tells me otherwise.
                                I really dislike the LUC jeans and the BBS could be quite nice (never seen them in person). Are they super stiff, I assume you're looking for a very substantial fabric.
                                Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎