Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

no, get one with the raglan shoulder design they usually use. Julius has made some far nicer leather jackets than that, you're better of saving a bit more cash or just being patient on yahoo.

Comment

• TRILLABLAKE
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
      no, get one with the raglan shoulder design they usually use. Julius has made some far nicer leather jackets than that, you're better of saving a bit more cash or just being patient on yahoo.
      Cheers! :)

The denim rider jacket is going for 55,000 YEN at the moment. Is that a good price?

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

that's more than retail. next season's denim rider jacket with the zip pockets looks better anyway.

Comment

• TRILLABLAKE
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
          that's more than retail. next season's denim rider jacket with the zip pockets looks better anyway.
          LOL ok, cheers for that info :)

Comment

• jevna
            • Aug 2007

I've been browsing the ann d women stuff on yoox and found these pants:

They look very similar to these pants by Forme I really liked on the Antonioli website:

Photobucket
            They have very similar pleats on the front as well!
            Last edited by jevna; 07-27-2010, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
              • Nov 2006

Only problem I see is the rise, usually woman's pants always have a really low rise, this pair looks like no exception.

Comment

• jevna
                • Aug 2007

yeh true. but usually on me men's ann d trosers look too long on the crotch... i think i should order these and try them on... i think the womens 44 could still look relaxed on me...

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by TRILLABLAKE View Post

First Julius Leather, size 1. Under $800?
                  This looks pretty bad - I wouldn't.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

That does look too small, jevna. I also think it's not well styled here. Unlike others (maybe), I find that a lot of Ann's stuff works with more dressy things. That's part of what I love about her - her clothes are so incredibly elegant, no matter how relaxed, that I just don't see her stuff with dirty sneakers and sweats.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

I agree, it looks small closed, it look tight where the buttons are and then flairs out at the bottom.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by jevna
                        Thanks Faust! I see! So you suggest taking an S? Won't be too long? I was trying to do a kind of tom-sawyerish / postboy look here.
                        I like long, so it's fine by me...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jevna
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                          I agree, it looks small closed, it look tight where the buttons are and then flairs out at the bottom.
                          Yeh, at the bottom flairs out a lot... hmmm... will be the S enough?

Comment

• theetruscan
                            • Jan 2008

A longer jacket will be too long for a proper dressy look, but given the slouchy shape of the pockets and the softer fabric of the jacket, I suspect you can get away with more length.

And, either way, more length will be far more flattering than pulling across the middle. The xs is unkind to you.
                            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

you could maybe even do a medium, it wont hit the shoulders but i think its supposed to be oversized. you dont want it to hug your figure
                              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• jevna
                                • Aug 2007

thanks for the tips guys, I'll try with the S then! I can experiment only this as yoox doesn't have the M. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎