X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
    as i've noted a few times before: i tried it on and it just doesn't feel like hes mastered leather in the way he uses his other materials, its def, not a flimsy floaty diaphanous draping material...i'm sure down the road he'll make a better one..also the vagina pocket over your heart kills it for me.

subliminal version of:

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

I love how it looks on the runway and on a hanger, but I havent seen it in person so cant say more than that.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kira
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post

I love how it looks on the runway and on a hanger, but I havent seen it in person so cant say more than that.

have a comment but i will keep it to myself
        Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Raw Edge
          • Jan 2008

now I know why they called it "punanijacket!"

Comment

• Avantster
            ¤¤¤
            • Sep 2006

LOL, A, you took the words right out of my mouth.
            let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Nikov
              • Nov 2008

thanks for your thoughts. i too like the way it looks in pictures and it's one of my favorite pieces from his collection but i have never handled it in person. i'm not seriously considering it as i have my heart set on a julius leather instead. just wondering, pnod, where did you get to try it on?

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by kira View Post

have a comment but i will keep it to myself
                oh snap
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

Hey, the only one who said Punanijacket was me

Misterpale has the jacket and what icould see from the waywt pic it looked fine to me.
                  But each to his own...
                  Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

vaginalheartpocket notwithstanding, it did look good when worn by misterpale. Like others though, I can't attest to the actual feel of the jacket so I can't chime in further... $1500 for any leather jacket from a designer on this forum these days though is solid

... so is $750 for a rick if yaknowhatimeanpeople

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Jon
                      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                      vaginalheartpocket notwithstanding, it did look good when worn by misterpale. Like others though, I can't attest to the actual feel of the jacket so I can't chime in further... $1500 for any leather jacket from a designer on this forum these days though is solid

... so is $750 for a rick if yaknowhatimeanpeople
                      FIXED
                      Originally posted by merz
                      perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                        FIXED

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

pretty soon i'm gonna have to sell it for 500 to chim whose dying in the desert

i dont remember where i tokyo i tried it on but some place brazen enough to have it in the store window along a very busy big street

i guess i thought it was cluncky as well and slightly awkward like a girl walking in heels for the first time or in a prada runway show
                          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Raw Edge
                            • Jan 2008

Ann "oversized" cardigan. Never really worn an oversized cardigan- in fact hardly worn any cardigans. was wondering if anyone knows about these or her alpaca knits in general.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Sometimes you just have to try things on and see how they feel. I don't mind oversized fits, if they still conform to the body. That knit is not that exciting though
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sharkweek
                                • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Raw Edge View Post

Ann "oversized" cardigan. Never really worn an oversized cardigan- in fact hardly worn any cardigans. was wondering if anyone knows about these or her alpaca knits in general.
                                In my opinion this cardigan is oversized in the way that a cardigan make to fit a really tubby person is oversized, kind of boring and truthfully something you could probably find in the gap plus size section.

I would hold out for a more flattering/interesting knit

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎