X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRILLABLAKE View Post
    Also this?

YSL Safari Blazer

can we have a fail thread, this one can start it off, lapel and pocket flap fail.

Comment

• Chant
      Banned
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by xadam View Post
      can we have a fail thread, this one can start it off, lapel and pocket flap fail.
      + seam fail.

Comment

• let's just call it epic fail and get on with it.

Comment

• Raw Edge
          • Jan 2008

re: ann sneaker tips

Hey thanks for the tips on the Ann Sneakers folks!
          Just got them and they are great, a lot better on than in the pictures even, you were completely right.

Originally posted by Avantster View Post
          Definitely the highs raw edge, the leather is delectable they're actually quite versatile.

If you don't lace them up to the very last catch just as in the pictures you posted, you can do a decent boot tuck. You can also have the high 'sock' and the tongue folded down and wear it just like a regular hi-top sneaker. More importantly, it's just so comfortable.

Comment

• Avantster
            ¤¤¤
            • Sep 2006

/\ Good to hear, we aim to please.
            let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Diss
              • Sep 2008

Julius engineer booties

the Julius engineer boots have always intrigued me. Im just after opinions on them, if anyone on here owns them? and would they work for someone who is only 179cm tall.

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

Julius silver ring (haven't decided if the manifesto on it is too over the top)

or

Chronicles of Never blackened silver ring?

Comment

• Who?
                  • Aug 2007

Diss- They a have a slim and sleek silhouette, if I were in the market for a pair of rear zip boots it would either be these or Guidi, but these have a better shape. The one thing I have never liked about these boots is the strap across the top, its not eyesore just something I would rather not have and for SS09 Julius is producing a version without the strap.

DJI- Get the CoN ring, the engraving on the Julius ring is just not flattering.
                  WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Diss
                    • Sep 2008

i like both but i think the CoN ring speaks more for itself in a subtle way. The other thing is can you put up with people asking "Bound to Insanity, whats that about?" Id get sick of people asking, but thats just me. What would i know?

Its nearly Xmas dji, why not get both and treat yourself.

Originally posted by dji View Post
                    Julius silver ring (haven't decided if the manifesto on it is too over the top)

or

Chronicles of Never blackened silver ring?

Comment

• Diss
                      • Sep 2008

thanks Who?
                      i personally prefer the strap but thats me. I noticed on the Julius site that the boot was returning, however im still establishing my fashion tastes and i dont think blowing alot of $$$ on a new pair of boots is a wise idea.

Everything youve said is leaning me towards buying them as i want a slim silhouette; the only worry was my height (as tall boots make people look shorter IMO).

Originally posted by Who? View Post
                      Diss- They a have a slim and sleek silhouette, if I were in the market for a pair of rear zip boots it would either be these or Guidi, but these have a better shape. The one thing I have never liked about these boots is the strap across the top, its not eyesore just something I would rather not have and for SS09 Julius is producing a version without the strap.

DJI- Get the CoN ring, the engraving on the Julius ring is just not flattering.

Comment

• hamham3002
                        • Sep 2008

diss: those boots ain't that tall.. and 179cm aint that short either.. haha..
                        i'd also agree that the strap adds something special to the boots... i'd say go for it.. (if well priced)

Comment

• Who?
                          • Aug 2007

Search the waywt and check out a few outfits from Baizilla, he owns those boots and they look great on him. I am not sure of how tall he is but he must be around 180cm.
                          WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• theaddict
                            • Apr 2008

I want to cop the new engineer boots...never thought about that they might be too tall...i am "only", 1,77m tall...in your sizing chart that would be dwarf size?
                            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Avantster
                              ¤¤¤
                              • Sep 2006

dji this won't help but I'm not a fan of either. julius manifestos are rubbish and I don't like the pattern of the CON ring. but if I had to choose, I'd go with the CON.

Originally posted by Diss View Post
                              the Julius engineer boots have always intrigued me. Im just after opinions on them, if anyone on here owns them? and would they work for someone who is only 179cm tall.
                              diss the boots you listed look like the later season short engineer boots. I believe Baizilla owns THE original tall engineer boots. don't know how tall he is but they look great on him. I'm also only 165cm and they work on me. find the old season tall boots if you can. they remain the best julius boots I've seen.
                              let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Diss
                                • Sep 2008

ha, dwarf size. It just that most of my male friends are 5 11 to 6 4, so i feel short quite often.

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                                I want to cop the new engineer boots...never thought about that they might be too tall...i am "only", 1,77m tall...in your sizing chart that would be dwarf size?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎