X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bring The Noise
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Nullsleep View Post
    Chinorlz, DHC -- I think you guys nailed it. Unfortunately I'm not ballin' enough to throw down for Carpes -- $500 is pretty much the upper limit for me when it comes to footwear.
    i've handled those boots in person, they are extremely nice...if you want em i say you go for them.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

I've heard very good things about the boots, should be very well made and a classic shape, if you like them go for it.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• jgan85
        • Apr 2008

thank you all.
        ________
        Bbw Model
        Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• semper
          • Feb 2009

A trench coat like this one:

or a longer version of the same?
          sicut lilium inter spinas

Comment

• Wiggles
            • Sep 2008

I like the more cropped trenches, personally. It's a little more modern and defined. And plus, in my experience, long black trenches can sometimes get a little overwhelming visually... not in the best way.

Comment

• sam_tem
              • Apr 2007

i'm not a fan of that cropped trench. it's like you're trying to take the details of a trench coat and paste them onto a peacoat.

perhaps if i saw a different design but i don't think the one pictured above looks good with a belt and it certainly doesn't serve any purpose.

Comment

• diamonds
                • Dec 2006

that one is ugly, plus it looks too small on you because of where the belt is and where the crop lands

and personally i think it should either be 'cropped' (to the waist) or between your thighs and your knee somewhere

Comment

• Premier
                  • Oct 2008

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on this. The toe seems more rounded than what i'm used to but at the price it seems like a waste not to buy. Yes/no on the carpe diem? Thanks

WTB:
                  CCP '09 black overdyed cotton blazer in 48

Comment

• Jonn
                    • Mar 2008

^im a big fan of that particular shape. imho the best cdiem has ever made. can i have link if you aren't taking those

Comment

• semper
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by sam_tem View Post
                      i'm not a fan of that cropped trench. it's like you're trying to take the details of a trench coat and paste them onto a peacoat.

perhaps if i saw a different design but i don't think the one pictured above looks good with a belt and it certainly doesn't serve any purpose.
                      thanks for the comments. I'm not very happy with the belt myself; I think I'll return it for a long one.
                      sicut lilium inter spinas

Comment

• Nullsleep
                        • May 2008

Thanks everyone for the input on the boots. Think I'm going to pick them up if they're still available.

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                          I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on this. The toe seems more rounded than what i'm used to but at the price it seems like a waste not to buy. Yes/no on the carpe diem? Thanks

Do you know a good cobbler? Because looking at the heel those are well worn by someone who steps on the outside of his foot (heal heavily worn on outside only, etc) and will probably need to be reheeled or possibly resoled quite soon.
                          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

grinding the heels a bit to make them straight and adding soles should do the trick
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Premier
                              • Oct 2008

Thanks for the comments & advice. I wound up buying them. I got them from auction japan in case anyone was wondering.
                              WTB:
                              CCP '09 black overdyed cotton blazer in 48

Comment

• sagaji
                                • Feb 2008

Paul harnden...yes anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢