X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • explicit
    • Jan 2007

Re: Yes or No?

i think the coat looks great. material sounds nice as well.

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

i think the CN coat is great. how much poly is it composed of?
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• onemancult
        • Dec 2006

Actually, Drexl, those top pockets are perfect for putting your hands in to keep them warm, and it does not at all look funny. I had a coat with a similar construction a few
        years ago.

Comment

• bellapietra1501
          • Sep 2006

everything looks great...the pockets...collar....its a very nice coat! im sure you'll love wearing it

Comment

• nairb49
            • Dec 2006

Looks like a nice coat, though the double pocket thing looks a little bit busy IMO. But its dark, and I'm sure once its on it'll look great.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

yay from me, drexl
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• drexl
                • Sep 2006

Thanks for all your input guys![Y]

ddohnggo: it's 75% wool, 15% polyamide, 10% cashmere

Comment

• xcoldricex
                  • Sep 2006

anyone try on the junya watanabe women's n3b? sizing looks like its for a guy.. even size SS looks like it'd be roomy for me...

doesn't look like much on the runway.. but it looks very well constructed

opinions?

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

meh. i'm sure it's a well made jacket, but i just don't see the point of it.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• xcoldricex
                      • Sep 2006

i guess i have a soft spot for military jackets.

Comment

• deuxmille
                        • Nov 2006

[quote user="xcoldricex"] i guess i have a soft spot for military jackets.
                        [/quote]

I like it! seems like it could be longer though, what's the length?

Comment

• macuser3of5
                          • Sep 2006

I already have this in brown (coldrice ftw!), and I can't help but want these also... Not bad price, either (probably $150 all said and done)

Comment

• The Baron
                            • Jan 2007

macuser....If you lived anywhere but the Pacific Northwest, I'd probably say nay to those blue boots, but as a frequent visitor to your neck of the woods I think they'll go over as very casually chic, Go for it!

Comment

• Servo2000
                              • Oct 2006

Raf Simon's Pants. Has similiar details to the accordion pieces, obviously. It's not incredibly, but I really dig the details and I think they'll look great with a plain white shirt, black tie / black shoes / black watch (hardly a surprise, there), and this will fill one of my minimum of two remaining pre-requisites for said outfit: dress pants and a white shirt. What can I say, I'm better at shopping for shoes and other accoutrements.

I'm all about intriguing clothes that are easy to wear and work well with as much as possible, and these seem enough like dress pants to be, as mentioned, easily worn, but with enough detail to be, at the very least, interesting. Only problem I foresee might be the inseam / having them tailored: can a decent tailor deal with the accordion details and still get these to fit? So far, if these ever drop down to 50% off at Seven I'm thinking I'll probably pick them up.

Any other suggestions for interesting / reasonably priced dress pants would be great, as well.

WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• macuser3of5
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="The Baron"]macuser....If you lived anywhere but the Pacific Northwest, I'd probably say nay to those blue boots, but as a frequent visitor to your neck of the woods I think they'll go over as very casually chic, Go for it!
                                [/quote]
                                Haha, yes, this place gets very wet, and the combo of nylon and rubber does an awesome job of keeping my feet dry. I think I'll go for them... My only hesitation is the blue; could be a hard color to coordinate with.

Servo, I would imagine that a tailor could take them up where the accordion business begins. I don't forsee a problem there. About the pants working in a wardrobe, I don't know... I'd honestly have to see how the accordion performs when hanging freely, does it completely expand, etc. I think you could pull it off, but you would need to work in some unusual aspect in your shirt, maybe the texture or something... Against a plain white shirt and tie and so on, I think it could be distracting. Tough one.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎