X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BeauIXI
    • Nov 2008

True on the Rafs, morsto.

Whoever wants invite, please PM me. I will send invites, as long as you are not a size 45 in Rick footwear.
    Originally posted by philip nod
    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• crz
      • Apr 2008

what are those invites for? (oh, and im a size 41 haha)

Comment

• Servo2000
        • Oct 2006

Looking for a pair of pants for the summer - contemplating these. I like Diamonds too but they're more moolah - these are listed for about $300 in size small and extra small actually. If I'm usually a 29 - 30 I'm guessing small would be okay for these?

I'm looking for something just a bit relaxed and sorta fucked up looking to wear with my rick sneakers mainly.

I feel like someone had a fit pic in these once upon a time? maybe still?
        WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Aleks
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post

what brand are those?

Comment

• Servo2000
            • Oct 2006

Rick O***s.

Comment

• Aleks
              • Feb 2009

good price, get them if they fit.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                • May 2008

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post

Looking for a pair of pants for the summer - contemplating these. I like Diamonds too but they're more moolah - these are listed for about $300 in size small and extra small actually. If I'm usually a 29 - 30 I'm guessing small would be okay for these?

I'm looking for something just a bit relaxed and sorta fucked up looking to wear with my rick sneakers mainly.

I feel like someone had a fit pic in these once upon a time? maybe still?
                These are cool. I have them in M. 2 things:
                I am usually between an M and L in Rick and these are just a bit too big on me.
                The zippers on the pockets are super heavy. Really heavy and they constantly pull them down, gravity and all so getting the right size is important. I would size down or wear a belt.
                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• sound&vision
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
                  Ok, let's add another element to CHRIS' question. I can never find good sunglasses.

(a bit plain, but versatile)

or

(Not into the 'R', but interesting)

or neither/third option?

I have that 40% off thing at Oki-ni, so it's easier for me.
                  if you buy the second people might assume you're steampunk... :(

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by CHRIS View Post

keep or not?
                    wasn't initially a huge fan of these glasses, but I kind of like how they look here. I say keep if you like them yourself.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Sombre
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
                      Are the black ones too much black? (Onto my second pair..)

The black/milk ones look great when the white becomes dirty and the black stays shiny.. Adds a little something extra, but the black ones are.. Black.

EDIT: How coincidental. You were just talking about this. Well talk about it seriously now.
                      Am I the only one who thinks the Rick Owens high-tops are a waste of money?

Originally posted by uzairh
                      I was in Vancouver, BC last weekend. I saw and tried on the Ferragamo Renzo shoes (the one's featured in GQ: http://men.style.com/gq/features/lan...d=content_9038). I thought they were really nice, but almost $1k makes them a bit pricey.

If the price wasn't an issue, Yes or No?
                      Yes because of the opener to your question.

Pot and kettle condemning one very expensive footwear choice and endorsing another?
                      An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                      I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                        Am I the only one who thinks the Rick Owens high-tops are a waste of money?
                        no, it has pretty much been argued back and forth throughout their existence.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Sombre
                          • Jan 2009

^Ok. Thanks. I should have read back into the thread some more first.
                          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Servo2000
                            • Oct 2006

I'm a big proponent of the all whites - they feel much more versatile to me than the black / white or all blacks (all blacks are kind of boring in my opinion as well - if you need an all black shoe go for a pair of boots instead. sneakers should be white).

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                              ^Ok. Thanks. I should have read back into the thread some more first.
                              ah well the discussion is kind of all over the place anyway.. its definately a love/hate thing with the shoes though

Comment

• Servo2000
                                • Oct 2006

People should start buying these things to take a break from the Rick's.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎