Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jorge Hache
    • Sep 2006

Prefer the white one, also i really like that the finishing of the leather is not shiny and clean but more rugged and uneven.

Comment

• dolochov
      • Aug 2009

Personally, I like the black one more, but if you already have an everyday bag i'd go for the white one.

Comment

• tlack
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by jgan85 View Post
        thanks guys! and any thoughts on these? anybody own them?

I have the half-suede style which is similar. Construction is good and they're comfortable. In crowds the bottom tabs make me nervous but otherwise no complaints at all.

Comment

• Aleks
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
          No. First I don't wear UO flannels. Second it is a reference to 90s ant-fashion movement. Not an ethic of consumption but an aesthetic.
          alright, you got me there.

for your boots I would maybe look at Nicholas Andreas Taralis, he makes very nicely shaped cuban heel boots that will most likely fit under your skinny jeans. Much more discreet than the lovely cowboy boots in your post.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
            • Mar 2007

BBS bag

I think the black is more versatile as well. But my good friend has already gotten the black, and uses it almost everyday.
            I love the design of this bag alot...and that's why i'm considering the white...
            Thanks!

Comment

• scott.m
              • Mar 2009

ABS i think you should go for the white bag, i've handled it in person at atelier and it's amazing gorgeous leather, to top that off i personally love that great bit of contrast in an everyday setting, i love white bags and white footwear all seasons. if you feel like you can mesh it in easily to your overall wardrobe i think so!

Comment

• Vikeid
                • Feb 2009

have a hard time deciding about my winter jacket. im thinking about the cloak trenchcoat which is on sale in the classifieds by jumpoff.

trenchcoats looks great, nothing wrong with the coat itself. but im unsure what can be worn with it? not that this is only what im wearing but.. ro longsleves and similar stuff, will it go well with this? no idea.. im thinking mostly shirts and a nice knit but this will be the only outerwear i wear when its cold. please help me make a decision..

Comment

• swami
                  • Jul 2008

I would highly recommend pants my friend!
                  Any fucking kind

Comment

• nictan
                    • Jul 2009

getting some basics. tank-tops to be exact, for layering. thinking of getting black and another colour. budget only allows one more . white or light brown/beige?

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                      • Sep 2008

Yes or no. I love it, but not sure about the mohair, makes it look a bit dull or something.

Comment

• dolochov
                        • Aug 2009

It depends on what you want to combine it with. This piece can look tacky if it doesn't complement with the rest of your wardrobe.
                        But I don't really understand why the mohair should look dull, what do you mean by that?

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Yes, but a wear a tee under it, for god's sake. Nothing wrong with good quality mohair. It's warm and incredibly light.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• merkuri
                            • Sep 2009

um...i dunno that i would describe that sweater as warm dude.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

i have a mohair sweater that is similarly structured - it's warm.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• merkuri
                                • Sep 2009

i'll take your word. every open-weave sweater I ever owned sucked the wind right through.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎