X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nairb49
    • Dec 2006

Re: Yes or No?

I have a couple pairs of slacks without back pockets. as long as they're not too slim up top (which these don't appear to be), I think they look fine.

Comment

• khiev
      • Nov 2006

yeah I got the LUC pants- they're amazing. Not surprisingly yoox made the item look like crap on the model. I wear them all the time tucked in my cdiem boots, cant get enough of them. The lack of back pockets dont bother me at all because I only carry a card holder, and my cash is always tucked in money clips. That's all I stuff my pockets with, so I dont have much of a prob there. Could be troublesome if you have a bulky cell though...

Comment

• khiev
        • Nov 2006

oh wait, I made a mistake, these are not the same pants that I got- mine are 6.2 inches at the leg opening and they also have belt loops. The only advice I can give you is that do not get these pants if you plan to wear them low on your sidebones- they will not work for you. I got mine in size 36, measures about 15", and look like crap if I wear them low. So make sure that your waist is around 32" for this size 38, if so, then I say go for them.

Comment

• designersheep
          • Oct 2006

Yes on LUC,
          I used to own a pair similar to that, and the quality was amazing.
          One of the two items I regret selling (both LUC, and Chinorlz bought one of em :)

No matter how hard you try, you will look better than Yoox model hahaha

Comment

• mass
            • Sep 2006

i'm trying to find a wallet to get for my brother, i was wondering what your thoughts were on this jil sander one.

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&Y...242D&areaid=35

i don't know how he would feel about it being brown though. he's not 'fashion conscious', his wallet is full of crap so it's fat as hell, he sits on it, basically beats it up etc. etc. if anyone has any recommendations for wallets please let me know...

Comment

• hairspray
              • Feb 2007

Drkshdw grey cord parka. And does anyone know it fits?

Comment

• xcoldricex
                • Sep 2006

anyone seen/try this on?

i could probably get it at a good price.

Comment

• Monty76
                  • Sep 2006

xcoldricex - not really a fan of the style or shapeof the jacket... if purely for functionality i think its fine, and if its a good price even better.

i have wanted a metallic quilted jacket since Burberry Prorsum did theirs in FW06. What do you think of this Comme Des Garcons one? It seemsmore casualand more wearable.

Here's the Burberry one (i believe it was also done in gold):

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Coldrice, if you can find a plaid version of that coat, I say go for it. I'm iffy on this one, although I love the concept. Johnny liked this collection a lot and he's very familiar with it, you might want to ask him.

Monty, depends on what you mean by wearable. I saw the CDG in person - very NOT wearable in my opinion, although she tried to mute the metallic.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Monty76"]

xcoldricex - not really a fan of the style or shapeof the jacket... if purely for functionality i think its fine, and if its a good price even better.

i have wanted a metallic quilted jacket since Burberry Prorsum did theirs in FW06. What do you think of this Comme Des Garcons one? It seemsmore casualand more wearable.

Here's the Burberry one (i believe it was also done in gold):

[/quote]

The CdG is a relaxed, sack-suit like, unstructured, casualjacket while the Burberry is a harsh, structured, 1B peaked lapel with a lot of waist supression and elongated lapels. Pick your poison.

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Fuuma
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="mass"]i'm trying to find a wallet to get for my brother, i was wondering what your thoughts were on this jil sander one.

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&Y...242D&areaid=35

i don't know how he would feel about it being brown though. he's not 'fashion conscious', his wallet is full of crap so it's fat as hell, he sits on it, basically beats it up etc. etc. if anyone has any recommendations for wallets please let me know...[/quote]

It's hard to be against a plain brown wallet like this one. The only thing you have to be careful about is the money pocket, does it keep his changes in this, otherwise find a slimmer wallet that doesn't offer that option.

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

i'm in need for some leather boots. although i would like to buy some cdiems, i'm definitely balking at the price for them.

however, i like these marsell's as a decent starter for me to purchase in the future

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

/\ if they were my size, i'd buy them a long time ago already.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

dhong, get those Marsells! I really like their shoes. Those kangaroo leather hi tops were so sweet... too bad too small :(

Hot boots that will definitely only get better with wear!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• khiev
                                • Nov 2006

What about this trench coat by Cloak? I'm hesitating because of the color, stripes, and lack of epaulets. The fit seems great however- nice and slim.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎