• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dontbecruel
    • Sep 2006

Re: Yes or No?

[quote user="xcoldricex"]

anyone try on raf's sleeveless blazers? wondering if they function like a waistcoat.. or if it just looks funny.

[/quote]

This is a really beautiful example. Which season is it? The ones I've seen before have been long, narrow and black. I thought they would look too goth-y on, although I liked the idea in theory. This would look quite interesting over a knitted button-up shirt or something similarly heavy.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Thanks, everyone. I will keep them. Yay! I don't mind the fact that I'll most likely wear longer sweaters with them, I like longer stuff anyway. And they feel really great on.

Andrew - would you wear dark green leather jacket? I saw the same Collection Privee? jacket like the one you missed on Ebay in a 40.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• khiev
        • Nov 2006

hmm, sorry to be the party pooper but I just dont feel that the pants look that great honestly... I get the feeling that you may outgrow them fairly soon. But that's just my opinion, I just think that perhaps you could save that $ and use it for some other nice pants, or perhaps something from Albert's store.

Comment

• xcoldricex
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="dontbecruel"][quote user="xcoldricex"]

anyone try on raf's sleeveless blazers? wondering if they function like a waistcoat.. or if it just looks funny.

[/quote]

This is a really beautiful example. Which season is it? The ones I've seen before have been long, narrow and black. I thought they would look too goth-y on, although I liked the idea in theory. This would look quite interesting over a knitted button-up shirt or something similarly heavy.

[/quote]

f/w 98-99

Comment

• dunaj
            • Feb 2007

I can't decide on my cloak desert boots... opinions?

Comment

• nairb49
              • Dec 2006

welcome dunaj,

I think they look good, you may want to try to wear jeans that will have a bit more bunching around the boot.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

[quote user="khiev"]hmm, sorry to be the party pooper but I just dont feel that the pants look that great honestly... I get the feeling that you may outgrow them fairly soon. But that's just my opinion, I just think that perhaps you could save that $ and use it for some other nice pants, or perhaps something from Albert's store.
                [/quote]

i agree.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Fuuma
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

Ok, the day of reckoning - Faust in leather pants. The only thing I don't like about them personally is the way they look in front - they are a little.. ahem, too sexy. Otherwise I think they work because of the deep brown color and absolutely no sheen. I like them best paired with a knee-length coat which downplays them. They are by Collection Privee?, so the lambskin is fantastic (and I love the contrasting stitching, and + stitching at the knee). Still, yay or nay?

their truest color is on this pic, very dark brown

close-up

[/quote]

Difficult to judge from the pics I'm affraid. Dark brown (chocolate?)is a good choice imhoand nothing strikes me as "off" about the fit. Now are you going to wear leather pants?

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                  http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• xcoldricex
                    • Sep 2006

anyone have any info on this junya x moncler blazer from ad2005? material/sizing/etc.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

i don't think it's x moncler
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• xcoldricex
                        • Sep 2006

that's what i thought too. esp. since there's no moncler patch. but that's what the description says? well either way...

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="xcoldricex"]that's what i thought too. esp. since there's no moncler patch. but that's what the description says? well either way...
                          [/quote]

I think it's from SS05, and I liked those blazers, especially the fabrics. I almost kept one for myself - tangerine has it now. It's reversible.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Fuuma"][quote user="Faust"]

Ok, the day of reckoning - Faust in leather pants. The only thing I don't like about them personally is the way they look in front - they are a little.. ahem, too sexy. Otherwise I think they work because of the deep brown color and absolutely no sheen. I like them best paired with a knee-length coat which downplays them. They are by Collection Privee?, so the lambskin is fantastic (and I love the contrasting stitching, and + stitching at the knee). Still, yay or nay?

their truest color is on this pic, very dark brown

[/quote]

Difficult to judge from the pics I'm affraid. Dark brown (chocolate?)is a good choice imhoand nothing strikes me as "off" about the fit. Now are you going to wear leather pants?

[/quote]

Yea, I think to hang out in the city, or to a concert it's totally cool.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• xcoldricex
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="xcoldricex"]that's what i thought too. esp. since there's no moncler patch. but that's what the description says? well either way...
                              [/quote]

I think it's from SS05, and I liked those blazers, especially the fabrics. I almost kept one for myself - tangerine has it now. It's reversible.

[/quote]

they run big? this one's a small...

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Small is a perfect 48 in those. Obviously I haven't seen that one in particular, so proceed with caution.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎