X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fry Chicken
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by nakata View Post
    is that 09SS version w/ the thin lamb leather? because it looks loose and not slim like 08AW lamb and 09AW oiled calfskin.
    Man, i had the 08AW but it was a bit loosey on me, i tried the 09SS the fit was perfect (same size XS).
    However, the ultra thin SS09 leather stretch too easily...

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

some of Rick's leathers can be a bit tricky if you're not XS-S sized. for me, the shoulders and chest on most jackets in an M tend to be too tight, but then an L can get a bit roomy in the upper back and sleeves.

in your case I think the main problem is the upper sleeve, this is a typical oddity in some jacket cuts. if you like it otherwise though, it shouldn't be a big deal for a tailor to take in the sleeves a bit.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Castor
        • Nov 2009

Breathing is overrated. Take a deep breath and zip.
        Originally posted by DRRRK
        The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• endersgame
          • Aug 2009

well, thanks everyone for your inputs.

i'm keeping it for alterations.
          unfortunately, the leather tailor won't be back until July.
          fortunately, it's too warm to wear it anyway...

Comment

• bestial
            • Jun 2008

i'm ranting about this, in all threads. but ccp parka with "pants" atleast on the right leg, then you don't need to bother, do you think one will hate to have to put one leg in first _everytime_ you'll put the jacket on (and vice versa). what is the meaning of the pants, if we don't care about the trend (at least in sweden) now to make "jumpsuit/shorts" shirts.
            Last edited by bestial; 05-23-2010, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• thomcat
              • May 2009

hey guys.

saw these on ebay and considering them. but i have no experience with ccp and the seller couldnt provide fit pics, any idea how these fit? slim? how asymm is it? he said it isnt very just that the zip is off-centre.
              any other pictures, and most of all, yes or no?!?

i would appreciate any input comments or pics! thanks! happy whitsunday!

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                • Nov 2007

^ that's not ccp. well technically it is but if you want to experience some of the more interesting and inspired designs that everyone raves about here you should try to find pieces from 2007 or later. these pants are a relic from 2000.
                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• thomcat
                  • May 2009

thanks aka*nyc. i understand what you mean. i actually have something else from ccp in mind but i thought that if its a steal i might go for it.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                    ^ that's not ccp. well technically it is but if you want to experience some of the more interesting and inspired designs that everyone raves about here you should try to find pieces from 2007 or later. these pants are a relic from 2000.
                    I'd say from 2004.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kukuberger
                      • May 2010

it is rather odd, I fit in any f/w xl but none of the spring leathers in xl.
                      seems to be a large differential and the asymetric zip is a no go for me in any season.

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      some of Rick's leathers can be a bit tricky if you're not XS-S sized. for me, the shoulders and chest on most jackets in an M tend to be too tight, but then an L can get a bit roomy in the upper back and sleeves.

in your case I think the main problem is the upper sleeve, this is a typical oddity in some jacket cuts. if you like it otherwise though, it shouldn't be a big deal for a tailor to take in the sleeves a bit.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Yes, the asymmetric scuba in Small from this coming fall is perfect on me. I've never fit into a Rick Small in my life.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chant
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

Hesitating between the two jackets :

This one...

and this one

I'd like to have motivated advices, but keep in mind that I'll have the first one for almost free and the second will cost 700E. So, if the second is better, it has to be 700 times better than the first.

Comment

• mona13
                            • Feb 2009

Christian - my first thought is I like the lapel-less version better.... but not 700E Xs better! The more I look back and forth between the two, I'm drawn to the front draping of the first jacket, and quite like the addition of the lapel. HTHs!

Comment

• DamageX
                              • Dec 2008

I prefer the second jacket. It is a lot cleaner in terms of design and flows with the pants, the first jacket seems a bit too sloppy.

Comment

• kuugaia
                                • Feb 2010

There is by no chance that the second is 700e better.

Also IMO:
                                First. Although it's sloppy on the bottom, I find it contrasts well with the formal lapels up top. And you could kop something-700euro-awesome along with that first jacket.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎