Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BeauIXI
    • Nov 2008

Thanks guys! Very constructive. I bought them today. They're cordovan to boot! Awesome boots, and finally something in my enormous size... :(

Now someone buy my trainers!!!
    Originally posted by philip nod
    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• renard rouge
      • Jul 2010

Is the cock feather scarf from Ann D. too glam rock? I love the idea but I'm not sure if the execution was good...

Comment

• Antidote
        • Apr 2009

I like the outfit with the feather scarf.... but it only works all together.
        I would say it's glam rock meets disco feather boa...

Comment

• Zenith
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
          black or dust parka
          Dust all the way.

Comment

• timberlakeld
            • Mar 2010

carol christian poell blazer

CCP blazer 47,800 yen, yes or no?
            Last edited by timberlakeld; 07-11-2010, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• BSR
              • Aug 2008

no, you need 100 posts to kop a ccp blazer

seriously, seems to be a good find, and it's a 06 jacket, so the cut should be close to the current one...
              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• timberlakeld
                • Mar 2010

Actually Im wondering whether the sleeves fit quite loose according to the pic?

Comment

• shah
                  • Jul 2009

either of these ?

Comment

• laughed
                    • Jul 2009

Which one? A ranking between 1-10 would be cool too, so I know how close the call is.
                    MA+ Courier
                    Guidi Satchel

Comment

• beardown
                      rekoner
                      • Feb 2009

I wouldn't want to have to choose but it really depends on your personal needs. If you're doing weekend travel, I'd go with the Guidi bag. If you're looking for an everyday tote that won't have to deal with a lot of wear and tear, MA+ is the more aesthetically superior in my opinion.

I think anytime you choose a bag, it's pretty important to know what you'll be using it for....that makes all the difference. Know what you need and then find the bag that suits it because I think these two would fit different needs simply because of size and durability.
                      Originally posted by mizzar
                      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Ivans On High
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2008

Can the liner in the bottom of the guidi bag be removed so it can collapse and look more like a tote when worn on the shoulder? (did that even make sense?) If so, I say go for that.

I like big bags, and the only thing I don't like about the guidi is the way the base sticks out like that.

Comment

• laughed
                          • Jul 2009

Well I kinda need both bags. I need one that will carry a large portfolio - and laptop, etc. tons of junk. The Guidi.
                          Then I need one that just carries everyday stepping out junk - the MA+.
                          My problem - i dont know which one i need more.
                          And I think they took the pic of the guidi on a small dude because the dimensions listed make the bag much smaller than pictured.
                          Either way - it is kinda big.

Im not sure if the liner can be removed - im sure it can - i hope. Heck, I can probably take a knife to it if not. I hope to see a fit pic of the ma+. I read its bigger than it looks - can fit a 13 inch laptop in it.

Comment

• beardown
                            rekoner
                            • Feb 2009

Wasn't there 2 sizes of that Guidi bag? I think I recall someone using the larger one as a fit pic while selling the smaller version, which is a bit misleading.

I always prefer a bag with a dedicated shoulder strap for travel, at least. If you've got other things to carry, a shoulder strap is key when the drop handles tend to slide off the shoulder at times.

They're both beautiful bags...maybe someone with experience on the MA+ bag can speak to its durability.
                            Originally posted by mizzar
                            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• laughed
                              • Jul 2009

Yeah, you're right. A shoulder strap is key, but it's hard to find a bag that size, that quality- that has one. Even the Augusta at A that is a similar size doesn't have one. There is a medium and small but my pina zangaro portfolio box will only fit in the large.
                              Knowing me I'll purchase the ma+ and regret it and want the guidi later.
                              I have wanted one of those damn guidis for a couple of years now but never pulled the trigger. I'm also thinking that if i go the ma+ route I will treat myself to an ipad to toss in there - given the money i will save having went with the cheaper one. ughhhh, decisions, decisions. This is also butting into my tattoo money, so if i get a bag that means less tattoos by Bert Krak and Steve Boltz. ffffff. God I'm bad with money. And I want so many things.

Comment

• kuugaia
                                • Feb 2010

You seem to need both bags at this point so I reckon go with the one you will use more. I mean Guidi and MA+ will be making bags forever (hopefully), so you can always kop the other bag at a later point (or at least a similar iteration).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎