X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carpe Noctem
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
    the ccp won't fit, even if it runs big for a 10 which it likely does. the dior are not worth the $$ and buckle straps are a useless detail which annoys me. cdiem all the way man! if u find u don't like the brown u can dye them for cheap. it may be heresy but once the boot is yours u can do whatever u want with it. i just dyed a brand new ma+ boot and it looks perfect!
    Ugh, someone just told me the CDiem's won't fit. The owner of the CCP's PM'ed me saying his would hit, but obviously he would. I have heard they run big though. BTW, on a side note, Stooges are for sale bud haha.
    "My Roll is to Rock"
    -Jimmy Page

Comment

• cjbreed
      • Feb 2009

ccp may fit it does run big but a ccp 10 fitting a 13 would be a new one. why u sell stooges?
      dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• bestial
        • Jun 2008

gnow. I assume it's cotton tee's (haven't looked at the link) in that case they are probable as his cotton tee's usually are, medium thick, not see-through at all. And all of his garments are reversible, although the first one is a totally different color reversed (purple).

Never seen or touched a top from LUC that's been sheer. I know some of the tee's from last summer was of a thinner fabric, but not nippleshowingsheer.

Comment

• Carpe Noctem
          • Dec 2010

CJ- It just doesn't really work with my style in anything I wear. Doesn't look that good on me. It's a dope jacket though. I wanna go back to a Julius, maybe a moto. Or a rick moto maybe.

Too bad about the CCP's.
          "My Roll is to Rock"
          -Jimmy Page

Comment

• kunk75
            Banned
            • May 2008

you need a ccp 11 at least if you are a 13. my size 11 tornados fit like a us 13, rubber bands I have are 1 ccp 12 and fit like a 13. it's part of his allure.

Originally posted by Carpe Noctem View Post
            Ugh, someone just told me the CDiem's won't fit. The owner of the CCP's PM'ed me saying his would hit, but obviously he would. I have heard they run big though. BTW, on a side note, Stooges are for sale bud haha.

Comment

• Carpe Noctem
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
              you need a ccp 11 at least if you are a 13. my size 11 tornados fit like a us 13, rubber bands I have are 1 ccp 12 and fit like a 13. it's part of his allure.
              When your shoe size is a 13 (and really a 14 but you won't admit it to yourself), the world hates you.
              "My Roll is to Rock"
              -Jimmy Page

Comment

• kunk75
                Banned
                • May 2008

then you need ccp 12. alan b. carries some.

When your shoe size is a 13 (and really a 14 but you won't admit it to yourself), the world hates you.

Comment

• gnow
                  • Jun 2010

Thanks beastial. Its both 100% cotton, and I meant if reversing the latter tee would show another color, such as purple for the first tee.
                  I've looked through the ss 2011 tees via INK/Atelier, and realised that the material seems to be relatively thinner now, giving off some sort of very subtle sheer/translucent look; this could be due to the lighting. Not really looking for any of that as I don't really have an outstanding body.

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                  gnow. I assume it's cotton tee's (haven't looked at the link) in that case they are probable as his cotton tee's usually are, medium thick, not see-through at all. And all of his garments are reversible, although the first one is a totally different color reversed (purple).

Never seen or touched a top from LUC that's been sheer. I know some of the tee's from last summer was of a thinner fabric, but not nippleshowingsheer.

Comment

• bestial
                    • Jun 2008

It might be all black reversed, as opposed to the greyness in the picture, but I don't know for sure.

Looking at the pictures it seems more obvious that the first one won't be translucent at all. So if you are choosing between them and don't want to risk it, go for the first one.

Comment

• SashaG
                      • Nov 2010

CoN Leather Jacket

Thoughts on this one?

Comment

• michael_kard
                        • Oct 2010

CJ- It just doesn't really work with my style in anything I wear. Doesn't look that good on me. It's a dope jacket though. I wanna go back to a Julius, maybe a moto. Or a rick moto maybe.

Too bad about the CCP's.
                        Get the Carpe Diem boots, and enjoy wearing them for the rest of your life.
                        ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• JD_May
                          • Apr 2010

Those CCP derbies would fit me perfectly...

Related note, I believe the seller of the Carpes is on Superfuture and at last check had them at $780 which is pretty cheap. Might even take an offer.
                          In a perfect world you could fuck people without ever giving them a piece of your heart.
                          And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.

Comment

• shah
                            • Jul 2009

is womens but i could still wear it (free size) ?

Comment

• HWith
                              • May 2007

^ it would be a lot easier to say with a fit pic. But does it fit kinda like a kimono? I'd probably wear it.

Comment

• jscl
                                • Jan 2010

Y/N?
                                JUST THE HITS

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎