Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casem
    • Sep 2006

It's $50 from hintmag.com's shop of all places. I went ahead and ordered it, we'll see if I can pull it off. I like your idea of wearing it as a cuff up the arm of a shirt.

Originally posted by jogu View Post
    i had a couple leather straps like that from burberry long before siki did it last summer but i like them alot . i used to wear it on me arm just below my elbow with a short sleeved white jilsander dress shirt , looks sharp with the clean white shirt and black leather band , how much is sikis version ?
    music

Comment

• copacetic
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
      i heard it fits on the small side. also a little different from typical ma+ in that the forearms are pretty slim. armholes still high and tight. i like it but so far my size is nowhere to be found.

also looks like the bicep area fits loose which is kinda hidden in that pic^^
      Long torso, short arms, slim forearms, no anatomic hood? What is the world coming to??????
      And "When the prince has gathered about him
      "All the savants and artists, his riches will be fully employed."

Canto XIII, Ezra Pound

Comment

• magic
        • Feb 2009

are you kidding?
        Focusing on object details

Comment

• casem
          • Sep 2006

I know there's supposed to be some kinda magic folding technique involved in the production of MA+, but that jacket just looks so plain, compounded with the constant complaints of an awkward fit and extremely high price, I just don't get it at all.
          music

Comment

• Raw
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
            i dunno man he kinda looks like a little boy wearing his dads work boots. also he looks like he might be pretty young looking which would make it worse.
            He does look quite young. Is it wrong to judge how old someone looks by the look of their hands, coz he seems to have child-like hands. No offence or anything Zenith, just my observation.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Fenderman View Post
              What do you think on this ma+ jacket?
              the fit on this is pretty awkward. it fits the model alright since he is short and very skinny, but as you can see for him its still loose in the upper torso and upper sleeves, whereas the forearms and waist is slim. I tried on the sample size and it literally took me a minute or two to squeeze my hands through the sleeves. it was a size or two too small for me, but it still fit in the upper half, so its definitely an odd fit.

there will be a version of this piece in the fw11 collection in which the fit was strongly improved imo, it fit slim throughout but the sleeves still fit adult hands, and there wasn't a strange bulge in the upper torso.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• magic
                • Feb 2009

mine should arrive nexts week.. will see how it goes
                Focusing on object details

Comment

• Fenderman
                  • Feb 2009

Ok, thanks for the opinions.

Originally posted by lowrey
                  there will be a version of this piece in the fw11 collection in which the fit was strongly improved imo, it fit slim throughout but the sleeves still fit adult hands, and there wasn't a strange bulge in the upper torso.
                  Will it also be available in the same fabric and color? I'm asking because I really like the look of the current fabric.

Originally posted by magic
                  Maybe you can post a little fit pic. That would help a lot. ;)
                  The reports that the fit is somehow off, did make me feel a bit unsure about it now.

Comment

• unlearnt
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by magic View Post
                    Will be waiting for your pics but then imo the jacket's collar(Don't really know the right word for it) will look funny if your neck is short.

Comment

• quiet noise
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2008

thoughts? was thinking that these pants might go well in a doma outfit with lots of drapey grey stuff (like the linen jacket from 08) fabric quality is better than you would expect from a mid-range brand.
                      Last edited by quiet noise; 03-10-2011, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• michael_kard
                        • Oct 2010

/\ I think the photo looks quite deceiving. Usually those oversized/pleated pants need to be tried on, cos you never really know what to expect imo. Which brand is it?
                        ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• lost53
                          • Dec 2010

The trouser fabric looks quite stiff. This can result in tent type creations.. especially when sitting! Try before buying!!

Comment

• Johngd
                            • Feb 2009

^^Fifth avenue shoe repair

Havent tried those pants but I ordered this pair of trousers like a week ago:

Had to send them back. Fabric was really stiff so it didnt look good at all.

So try the pants before purchasing
                            Last edited by Johngd; 03-10-2011, 02:58 PM. Reason: Big picture

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

fifth ave. shoe repair is your typical locally-hyped swedish fashion brand bullshit. i REALLY recommend spending your money on something else.

save up if you have to, but it's worth getting something you will truly enjoy the quality of - i.e. something not swedish (with the possible exception of obscur).

Comment

• quiet noise
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2008

Great points, thanks to everyone. The problem for me is that i dont like to buy pants without trying them on first, and cause i live in sweden im kinda stuck with the swedish brands wich usualy arent that great. I think FASR have some cool concepts but the fabrics usualy fail to deliver.
                                Last edited by quiet noise; 03-10-2011, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎