Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

idk man they look kinda poopy , dont do it . like if ur not 100% sure u want them and then u buy em ull prol get them and be like hmmm kinda blows what was i thinkin

Comment

• messenoire
      • Nov 2009

it seems like gareth pugh is something kinda "risky" (prohibitive price/ableness to resell) to be convinced in to. my opinion is that i'd skip these and keep looking. have you been able to try them on? from my experience they fit a bit awkward in the thigh in comaprison to the ultra wide hem.

Comment

• Bad Poster
        • Mar 2011

I'm tossing up the purchase of this Henrik Vibskov jacket

Comment

• michael_kard
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by jogu View Post
          idk man they look kinda poopy , dont do it . like if ur not 100% sure u want them and then u buy em ull prol get them and be like hmmm kinda blows what was i thinkin
          Originally posted by messenoire View Post
          it seems like gareth pugh is something kinda "risky" (prohibitive price/ableness to resell) to be convinced in to. my opinion is that i'd skip these and keep looking. have you been able to try them on? from my experience they fit a bit awkward in the thigh in comaprison to the ultra wide hem.
          Thanks guys.
          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Lane
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by jogu View Post
            your posts always make me feel good.

Comment

• darkbydesign
              • Sep 2010

For me, being an old-school raver, I kinda feel like Gareth just made raver pants high fashion and somehow got away with charging a lot for them.

I also echo F*CK no!

If you want flared pants that have a perfect fit and at least have some underground culture context, then just ask a raver to make you a pair.

If you want to pay $500+, then save the cash and buy something more substantial. His tops are nice....

Just my opinion of course. Others will come to hate me for it. haha

Comment

• nadir
                • May 2011

Yes to the jacket.

No to the pants - flares just don't flatter anyone, particularly not men.

Comment

• Pumpfish
                  • Sep 2010

Bad Poster..

What to the zips do? If they alter the shape of the jacket, then they have a purpose.

If they are just decorative, then fuggit.
                  spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• premierminister
                    • Jul 2008

Yes or No?

Werkstatt München

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                      • Oct 2009

/\
                      YES SIR!
                      What size are you wearing? Was considering that beauty as a thumb ring too.
                      "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• lost53
                        • Dec 2010

^that is indeed a lovely piece^

Comment

• nadir
                          • May 2011

The W:M ring is a lovely piece. I just received my W:M rings and am so tempted to get some more.

Comment

• premierminister
                            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
                            /\
                            YES SIR!
                            What size are you wearing? Was considering that beauty as a thumb ring too.
                            Thanks. Size is Large.

Comment

• eleven crows
                              • Mar 2011

Thinking about picking these up, but uncertain about those zips. Opinions/experiences?

Comment

• franz
                                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                                Thinking about picking these up, but uncertain about those zips. Opinions/experiences?
                                Not really a fan in terms of esthetics, but my main concern would be about comfort: if you wear pants tucked in the boots, you risk to damage the fabric.
                                If you wear the pants above the boots, you risk damaging the fabric AND your skin. So I'd pass on these from the looks of it, but haven't tried them...

Speaking of CCP boots, this brings me to my "Yes or No":

I'm in discussions with a seller on ebay who has only one rating (but then again, I have one positive and one negative for a deal I cancelled, so...)
                                It's a pair of CCP 2007 cordovan sidezips I noticed here among the "Good finds". Size seems ok from the measurements I received.
                                I've been discussing with the seller and it appears I have an opportunity to get them under 700$ shipped which looks like a good price (especially from europe) but... I feel like this is a case of adverse selection : if the boots have not been sold yet, might there be a problem I'am not seeing?
                                Thanks!
                                Last edited by franz; 09-12-2011, 05:22 PM.
                                Originally posted by Faust
                                True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎