Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sshum88
    • Dec 2007

If you wait or look hard enough, there are some nice Ricks or Julius that can be purchased for under $1000...there is a RO stooges in lamb for $800 for sale. Just depends on the size & style you need and timing.

Originally posted by Umbra View Post
    Yes normally I do so too. I save up money for the original, before going with a copy, if I could afford it in a near future. I have to pay 1500 $ + for a RO leather, I have to save up really really long, but don`t want to wait so long completing my fits, so I`ve decided making an exception here. What would be a good alternative, to a leather jacket, for a bit warmer seasons?
    Originally posted by eat me
    If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• CHRIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2006

so evidently there are three different versions of the damir doma creepers; small, medium and large. i bought the medium version, which i absolutely love:

but i recently had a full length vibram sole added, which added about a quarter of an inch. now they look like more like this (the large version):

do you guys think the sole is like, obscenely high now? or is it not that much of a difference? i can't decide if i like them as they are, or if i should opt for a different protective option that doesn't add too much height.

Comment

• Raw
        • Oct 2009

IMO they do look a bit too high now, good job on the vibram though, can hardly tell it's there.

Comment

• CHRIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2006

thanks guys. although these are the actual pair:

maybe they're not quite as high as the 'large' model. kind of like some hybrid between the two? i guess they're not too bad, but i'd like more opinions (on whether to keep or replace the vibram sole) before i wear them out

Comment

• cowsareforeating
            • Jan 2011

keep. they look fine

Comment

• several_girls
              • Nov 2010

^Agreed.

Comment

• shah
                • Jul 2009

i find them a bit uncomfortable and it's awkward how early the heel strikes ground when walking, feel a bit like clydesdale clomping around...but they look great keep if you like and they are comfy for you

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Why did you vibram? What's underneath?
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• CHRIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006

crepe soles generally get worn down real easy, so i felt like it was necessary (especially considering how these weigh like 75 pounds)

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by CHRIS View Post
                      crepe soles generally get worn down real easy, so i felt like it was necessary (especially considering how these weigh like 75 pounds)
                      I didn't know they could stick vibram on crepe...good to know! I don't love crepe and have always avoided buying shoes with it.
                      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by shahanshah View Post
                        i find them a bit uncomfortable and it's awkward how early the heel strikes ground when walking, feel a bit like clydesdale clomping around...but they look great keep if you like and they are comfy for you
                        i find them too, but after some wears they become really comfy and i dont even feel the weight.

anyways, i was not aware it's possible to add protective soles on crepe, i will think about it too :-)

Comment

• sargon97
                          • Jan 2009

Anyone seen these at A who can comment? Specifically on the front ankle / forefoot area.

Comment

• shdws
                            • Sep 2011

What you guys think of these, fit and proportion.

Hey Guys

What you think of these?

Problem is I have really skinny legs and its been hard to find boots that don't look huge on my legs .

in shorts

They fit slightly loose but its so comfy like that.

Thanks in advance!
                            Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• shdws
                              • Sep 2011

photos din work :S

Here are the direct links

First two with jeans, second 2 with shorts.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

shorts

Thanks again people!

Sorry for being noob
                              Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• Chant
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008

They don't look good at all, since the laces aren't even tied, hence it's impossible to tell how they would look on your very skinny legs indeed. At the moment, they only look way too big.

EDIT : or maybe they are tied, can't tell from the poor pic, but this is a sign that the boots don't fit your feet :

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎