• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Castor
    • Nov 2009

I walked right into that one.
    Originally posted by DRRRK
    The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• shdws
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by zxc4030 View Post
      ^shdws
      can't really say about the boots since I've never handled KVA boots before but I think they look ugly and not worth $500.
      I strongly recommend you to check out buttero or F+B instead.
      Thanks zxc4030!

Wait I'm still new to this whats F+B?

I've taken a liking to Guidi 995 stag reverse but I never find one at least with a slight sale or reduction in price and at 580 Euro or from memory around that price?

I'll look into that, IDK I'm just trying to get a pair of boots, its been killing me this search . I did end up getting a pair if you look back on page 367, but I've got a gap of 3cm from big toe to tip, which I have been told is too big and makes it look funny because of the proportions, but the boot I absolutely love, no other sizes left either.

Only reason I took notice of the KVA was because of the slimmer silhouette (to suit my skinny legs), and if the leather of the shaft is soft, I image it would look nice when collapsed, don't you? even if pants/ jeans are not worn and just shorts
      Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• Raw
        • Oct 2009

Try checking out the Vaz Rajan boots at Antonioli or LVR, they're on sale at the moment and should meet your price point.

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

^^ http://www.fiorentini-baker.com/

You can often find Marsell heavily discounted (they use Guidi leather I think)...check out yoox, etc. (size down 1).

NDC also make decent shoes. KVA is rather uninspired and not worth the money to me.
          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Castor View Post
            I walked right into that one.
            Take to a good tailor and ask their opinion...they might be able to do something to extend it.
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• shdws
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
              ^^ http://www.fiorentini-baker.com/

You can often find Marsell heavily discounted (they use Guidi leather I think)...check out yoox, etc. (size down 1).

NDC also make decent shoes. KVA is rather uninspired and not worth the money to me.
              Thanks Raw, Dane.

Your right Vaz Rajan look like they might have something I like! I can "feel" that they have something for me, thanks!

As for Marsell, they too I really like, but some are priced similar to guidi?

If only the shaft was a lil longer on these and was my size!

(I know I should prob post this elsewhere) - But how is the quality of Vaz Rajan and Marsell? and do they run tts? or size down as you said for Marsell - Can't really try any on in Sydney Australia - I think Harrolds in Sydney stocks them? correct me if I'm wrong.

I noticed not much talk of Vaz Rajan on these forums.

What do you guys think of following:

Thanks!!!
              Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                • Jun 2009

I own the Marsells you posted...and I love them. They run LARGE though. Quality is what you would expect. I am happy with mine.
                Le 21ème

Comment

• shdws
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by hommedeguerre View Post
                  I own the Marsells you posted...and I love them. They run LARGE though. Quality is what you would expect. I am happy with mine.
                  You wouldn't happen to of bought them in 40 (as I'm a 41) and are bored of them now would you

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                    • Jun 2009

No, and you MAY need even smaller...closer to a 39. I'm a true Euro 43 and I bought the Euro 41.5.
                    Le 21ème

Comment

• Johngd
                      • Feb 2009

Need help with these ones:

Lost and Found (cotton,linen)

Im not sure about the shape. Always have this problem when im going to order trousers. Epic fail or epic win?

Comment

• Raw
                        • Oct 2009

Seriously, if the colour on those Vaz boots work for you, cop. I think they look great but just a bit light in colour for me and I don't need another pair of boots lol.

Comment

• shdws
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Raw View Post
                          Seriously, if the colour on those Vaz boots work for you, cop. I think they look great but just a bit light in colour for me and I don't need another pair of boots lol.
                          Raw,

Your right... the color is a tad light after I really studied it, the toe box also appears weird in terms of proportions to the rest, IDK prob better seeing it in real life.

But contacting Antonioli is like I said before is like emailing a black hole.....I still have the boots I bought from them and I am trying to get them returned

The longer I hold onto them the more I want to keep them em

Comment

• beardown
                            rekoner
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Johngd View Post
                            Need help with these ones:

Lost and Found (cotton,linen)

Im not sure about the shape. Always have this problem when im going to order trousers. Epic fail or epic win?

I don't think you can really go wrong with Lost & Found trousers personally. The cut is basic enough to work with just about anything up top. They probably won't be much in a colder climate but for spring/summer, why not?
                            Originally posted by mizzar
                            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Johngd
                              • Feb 2009

I got pretty J-shaped legs so Im afraid I will look like a gorilla with this cut
                              editOk im going for them anyway

Comment

• oskar
                                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Gustii View Post
                                thx man.

What would you say about sizing? should I take a s or a m - as I'm a true 46?
                                go for a small!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎