X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

^ lace holes aren't fake...they just don't have/come with laces.

I like them both...depends on if you want more of a floppy look as in #2, or more stompy look as in #1.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• messenoire
      • Nov 2009

the 1st one was on sale at the corner like 2 weeks ago for around 450-550. i forget.
      i tried on the other ones and they felt cheap to be honest but if you're going for that all rick aesthetic then it's your best choice and a necessary evil. just get some sidezips from an older season in reverse leather.

Comment

• mattizzle
        • Oct 2011

H.Lorenzo brings a diverse aesthetic to the high-end retail industry showcasing emerging designers from around the world.

What do you guys think?

It somehow reminds me of these.

Comment

• soulshui
          • Nov 2011

hey guys- which do you prefer between the two?

or

Comment

• aussy
            • Jul 2011

first, the second one looks dumpy, maybe just because of the leg stance
            still, the skirt in the first certainly goes better with the drop crotch

Comment

• soulshui
              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by aussy View Post
              first, the second one looks dumpy, maybe just because of the leg stance
              still, the skirt in the first certainly goes better with the drop crotch
              hmm.. I thought you guys will cheers me for the 2nd one- I need to layer one of this with a blazer or something like that. that's why am toward a full length more than the short. what do you prefer when worn with a blazer? just a full length pants or short with legging under?

Comment

• aussy
                • Jul 2011

Well, I'm biased when it comes to drop crotches in that I hate them
                Hopefully someone else will offer more helpful guidance

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Not sure about the dropcroth + blazer...but I guess that depends on the blazer(?)

I prefer the shorts too though for what it's worth.
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• soulshui
                    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by aussy View Post
                    Well, I'm biased when it comes to drop crotches in that I hate them
                    Hopefully someone else will offer more helpful guidance
                    please- you are very helpful to me thank you very much!
                    and dane, it's double button blazer- might as well just go with the short one then. I don't know why my instinct keep telling me that the full length will work out. can't trust my weak styling anyways. thank you so much!

Comment

• Shucks
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by soulshui View Post
                      hmm.. I thought you guys will cheers me for the 2nd one- I need to layer one of this with a blazer or something like that. that's why am toward a full length more than the short. what do you prefer when worn with a blazer? just a full length pants or short with legging under?
                      agreed. go for full length. will be better with blazer and whatever shirt u wear underneath. skirted shorts would look too busy.

Comment

• soulshui
                        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                        agreed. go for full length. will be better with blazer and whatever shirt u wear underneath. skirted shorts would look too busy.
                        that's what I was thinking at first- the layer will be quite distracting at the lower part while the blazer is quite solid on top. Thank you so much for your opinion Shucks!

Comment

• diorowen
                          • Aug 2010

go for full length for me.
                          just echoing shucks, the shorts one looks too busy for drop crotch.
                          because the proportion between the leg opening and the skirt are just not balanced if you wear it with blazer.
                          so if you think of wearing it with blazer, definitely go with the full length, if you think to just wear it with plain t-shirt, the first one will do.
                          still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• messenoire
                            • Nov 2009

i've never owned any damir basics and have a wardrobe of mostly bbs/julius/rick. i know it's a black tee but still if anyone could shed some light on if this will stretch out to balloon proportions and how it fits in general it'd be greatly appreciated

Comment

• Johngd
                              • Feb 2009

^^I got the longsleeve in the same fabric as the tee (100 % cotton). It will strech a little bit, but not much. Really soft tee and great for layering

Comment

• Umami
                                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                                i've never owned any damir basics and have a wardrobe of mostly bbs/julius/rick. i know it's a black tee but still if anyone could shed some light on if this will stretch out to balloon proportions and how it fits in general it'd be greatly appreciated

it is very similar to rick's one. will stretch

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎