X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patroklus
    Banned
    • Feb 2011

Michael, get it in a 44 so you can sell it to me when it doesn't fit. 75% off please.

Originally posted by shahanshah View Post
    summer hat - which color for me if either
    Reinhard Plank? do they finally have an online stockist? I like the graphite ones you didn't post.

Comment

• shah
      • Jul 2009

downtown carries plank in fw so check them through affiliate link when the stock lands later this year. i am after the springsummer stuff for the time being, not much in terms of online stockists here...

Comment

• liberty_of_style
        • Aug 2011

Hi friends! Which of this looks better? With Guidi or Converse. Sorry for not Augusta, but I'm saving up money for this
        In my opinion sneakers are more suitable for slight drop crotch cashmere pants. The stiff, more textured J pants will be better for Guidi. Am I right?

I'm not rich enough to buy cheap things...

Comment

• shdws
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
          It's summer and all, so I could use a light jacket in a bright colour. Worth 350?
          IMO It be hell trying to keep it clean.

If it were me I'd be so paranoid...... trying to avoid brushing against things by accident, I'd end up reenacting matrix moves just to keep it clean.

However if $350 to you is nothing but small change, then maybe it's worth getting, it can be a fangable item.

liberty, if you wanted to look like a dodgy drug dealer hidden within the shadows of a dark alleyway then wear the converse + whole outfit. Therefore Guidi yes, converse nay.
          Kinda nice mirror btw....if only it was antique.
          Last edited by shdws; 04-17-2012, 02:15 AM.
          Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• mattizzle
            • Oct 2011

liberty_of_style - I prefer the 1st and 2nd picture (Guidi)

Looks weird with converse
            Just my 2 cent

Comment

• premierminister
              • Jul 2008

A1923 Horse Double Zip

Yes or No or what else?
              Last edited by premierminister; 04-17-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Dane
                HAMMERTIME
                • Feb 2011

I like very much. Looks like you'd have to tuck though(?)
                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

omygodno to the kva's.

the mmm's aren't terrible...but for the price, I'd personally be looking for alternatives.
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• michael_kard
                    • Oct 2010

Premier, I would recommend getting a pair of boots with a slimmer shaft, so if you want you could wear them both tucked and untucked. These look too wide on top imo, and the runway shots reminded me a bit of rain boots.

Xhale: No to both. Both are very trendy and boring.
                    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• avout
                      • Nov 2011

liberty - does it have to be one or the other? I think sneakers look better with the outfit, but not necessarily those converses.

Comment

• liberty_of_style
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by avout View Post
                        liberty - does it have to be one or the other? I think sneakers look better with the outfit, but not necessarily those converses.
                        Here I think the sneakers better too, with soft fabric pants. And of course another pair of keds (Augusta, Rick, Julius) would be better. You see, unfortunately I don't have a good pair of structured pants right now. I prefer J form. I'm going to a little vacation next month and the one of the reasons is buy one or two pairs of great pants/jeans. I saw a lot of good models here, especially from Zam but I'm scared to buy it without get tried. So after that I'm going to wear my boots at every available opportunity))
                        I'm not rich enough to buy cheap things...

Comment

• Xhale12
                          • Jan 2012

Aright. Need a good pair of derbies, and all I could find were the MMM's. I cant find a nice pair of derbies for under 1100.

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Xhale12 View Post
                            Aright. Need a good pair of derbies, and all I could find were the MMM's. I cant find a nice pair of derbies for under 1100.
                            guidiguidiguidi

H.Lorenzo brings a diverse aesthetic to the high-end retail industry showcasing emerging designers from around the world.

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

X,

was gonna reply to you earlier but got busy with something

if you are patient i a sure you can find a nice pair of derbies for under $1K

you can find good used carpes if you are patient

Also there are a lot of choices of Margiela etc on yoox for half or a third of that price, you might want to check there

what size are you?
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎