Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theetruscan
    • Jan 2008

Is it too large through the chest? Shoulders and sleeves look spot on, but it looks like there's a bit of extra fabric from the bottom of the armholes to the button. That could be angle, (amazing) picture, or fit though.
    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• 8bpc
      • May 2010

Need a new bag that works in the office as well as with RO leathers. Could use some direction.

Comment

• bryantyj
        • Jun 2010

^ Try a guidi's instead. Cant go wrong with a Guidi bag or a MA+ for that matter.

Comment

• michael_kard
          • Oct 2010

I disagree, if a Guidi can work in the office then that renders the concept of office completely meaningless.

8bpc, check out Isaac Reina for very high quality/sober looking bags that are also very interesting in their construction. Also, this season's Lanvin briefcase is badass. Yohji makes very nice bags as well.
          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• bryantyj
            • Jun 2010

I disagree though. there are many Guidi bags that will fit into the corporate world. In fact I think it might even create some good attention.

[/URL]
            Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
            I disagree, if a Guidi can work in the office then that renders the concept of office completely meaningless.

8bpc, check out Isaac Reina for very high quality/sober looking bags that are also very interesting in their construction. Also, this season's Lanvin briefcase is badass. Yohji makes very nice bags as well.
            Last edited by bryantyj; 11-11-2012, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• eton97
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
              I disagree completely. I work in a very big open plan office, and I've used a guidi q20 as my work bag everyday for 3 years, and its perfect....not just for work but as an all round shoulder bag.....and it works great with leathers 8bpc.
              I always prefer a shoulder messenger style over a briefcase or tote.

The q20 is the middle size between the q10 and q15 (both of which I owned and sold...for being too small and too large). Q20 is perfection. One for keeps. I custom ordered it with a longer shoulder strap as the one on the original was too short.

MODEL: Q20 COLOR: BLACK T MATERIAL: SOFT HORSE FULL GRAIN PRICE: 790 EURO Info/ How to buy
              you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• 8bpc
                • May 2010

I appreciate all of the suggestions. The bag doesn't need to be suit and tie appropriate, just something that would work well with trousers and a button up. I tend to avoid the messenger style as I don't like the wrinkles they can cause, and prefer a tote that has decent sized handles that allows it to be tossed on the shoulder when necessary.

Comment

• other_animals
                  • Mar 2012

Originally posted by PoubelleMaBelle View Post
                  any way to wear these without looking like Mr. Tumnus?

What's wrong w/ looking like Mr. Tumnus?

Comment

• other_animals
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by 8bpc View Post
                    Need a new bag that works in the office as well as with RO leathers. Could use some direction.
                    Just picked this RO tote up for the office. Super happy w/ it, though I'm always happy w/ my RO bags:

Also really like this BBS as an option:

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

^ I have this rick bag in buffalo and use it everyday. perfect size/shape.
                      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• cjbreed
                        • Feb 2009

cool bag and everything but personally man i can't do a tote
                        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                          cool bag and everything but personally man i can't do a tote
                          but if you get bored with it, you can jazz it up by tying a silk scarf around the handle in a jaunty bow...so versatile.
                          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Patroklus
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2011

what the fuck are you, fifty?
                            kids these days, we put those little fur tails on em

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

hey...I've got, like, 60 pink Coach scraves, and I can only wear 2, maybe 3 max in one outfit, what's a lady to do?

Comment

• Patroklus
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2011

sew them together into a dress so you can wear them all at once

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎