X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

They're not terrible. I hate contrast stitching personally though. Definitely not a full-price purchase. They wouldn't be my first choice for the combo you suggested...not quite chunky enough.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• HWith
      • May 2007

It seems that nobody really like those shoes, I have asked a couple of friends as well now. Oh well, I might as well get a pair of RO dunks, have been thinking about getting some for years now.

Comment

• other_animals
        • Mar 2012

^ these NATs maybe aren't as chunky and loose wearing as you might think, and def not the way I would go to pair w/ pod shorts. I like them quite a bit though, they wear very well w/ slim stacked trousers, though I agree w/ Dane about the contrast stitching, never really a fan. If you are specifically looking for an option to pair w/ pod shorts go w/ a rick dunk or knee high or OTK boot. I will say this about the NATs though, they are hella comfortable and are built to withstand pretty much anything.

Comment

• michael_kard
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by other_animals View Post
          ^ these NATs maybe aren't as chunky and loose wearing as you might think, and def not the way I would go to pair w/ pod shorts. I like them quite a bit though, they wear very well w/ slim stacked trousers, though I agree w/ Dane about the contrast stitching, never really a fan. If you are specifically looking for an option to pair w/ pod shorts go w/ a rick dunk or knee high or OTK boot. I will say this about the NATs though, they are hella comfortable and are built to withstand pretty much anything.
          Agreed that these will look great with slim trousers. Glad to know they're well made, I've been considering getting them.
          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• HWith
            • May 2007

I guess it's hard to make out how they'll fit without a fit picture (duh, haha). I have a pair of RO spiral zip boots coming in the mail that'll hopefully do the trick, and later I'll try to pick up a pair of the old, steroid-huge RO dunks. I wonder if they still pop up on eBay once in a while.

Comment

• morsto
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by HWith View Post
              I guess it's hard to make out how they'll fit without a fit picture (duh, haha). I have a pair of RO spiral zip boots coming in the mail that'll hopefully do the trick, and later I'll try to pick up a pair of the old, steroid-huge RO dunks. I wonder if they still pop up on eBay once in a while.
              I've seen a pair recently and also here on sz classifieds recently.
              btw I also have a pair of spirals in transit, we better not show up at the same place now :(

I do not recognise the vessel,
              but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• other_animals
                • Mar 2012

LOLZ I also just picked up a pair of the Spiral Zips recently.

Comment

• HWith
                  • May 2007

Morsto - Well, I guess I just have to keep my eyes open, but it'll probably be hard to find them in sz. 40 in the right colorway and decent condition, sigh.

Hah, chances are they'll be the only two pairs in Denmark, so it could be worse. I hope they're as good as they look.

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

I guess it's hard to make out how they'll fit without a fit picture (duh, haha). I have a pair of RO spiral zip boots coming in the mail that'll hopefully do the trick, and later I'll try to pick up a pair of the old, steroid-huge RO kunk75. I wonder if they still pop up on eBay once in a while.
                    Redacted.

Comment

• HWith
                      • May 2007

^

Haha, I actually thought of him when I wrote it (not in an offensive way!) and, strangely, also of iSuck. I miss that guy, I really wonder what he's wearing these days.

Comment

• wurm
                        • Nov 2010

^

Haha, I actually thought of him when I wrote it (not in an offensive way!) and, strangely, also of iSuck. I miss that guy, I really wonder what he's wearing these days.
                        He posted a fit pretty recently. Has slimmed down a lot it seems.

Comment

• HWith
                          • May 2007

I take you're talking about Kunk? I know he still posts once in a while. I meant I miss iSuck, an interesting character who were pretty active on these boards once, before he left in protest for some reason I cannot remember. :-)

Comment

• wurm
                            • Nov 2010

I take you're talking about Kunk? I know he still posts once in a while. I meant I miss iSuck, an interesting character who were pretty active on these boards once, before he left in protest for some reason I cannot remember. :-)
                            Oh, OK. For some reason I must have read over that part of the sentence since I don't remember seeing it before.

Comment

• kunk75
                              Banned
                              • May 2008

thanks for the lol

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                              Redacted.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                                • Sep 2008

Astaires, yes or no?

I got a good deal on these, like halfprice and I do need a new pair of pants that's not black jeans.

Yes or no?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎