• Show
Clear All
  • Extreme Mildness
    • Jan 2015

Hey everyone,

I'd love to get some advice on this MA_Julius cardigan:
    http://en.yi-selectstore.com/products.php?ID=150

Two things I'm unsure about:
    -Color. I really dig the bluish hue in the first picture, however, in the third picture the color seems like a much more neutral gray. The color is simply called "noise", so I don't know which one is more accurate.

-Fit. I'm usually a 46, although my shoulders are a bit broad (36" chest, 17" shoulders). I would have gone for a size 1, but it's out of stock. I'd appreciate any advice on sizing up/down with this kind of cut

Comment

• HugAndWug
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Extreme Mildness View Post
      Hey everyone,

I'd love to get some advice on this MA_Julius cardigan:
      http://en.yi-selectstore.com/products.php?ID=150

Two things I'm unsure about:
      -Color. I really dig the bluish hue in the first picture, however, in the third picture the color seems like a much more neutral gray. The color is simply called "noise", so I don't know which one is more accurate.

-Fit. I'm usually a 46, although my shoulders are a bit broad (36" chest, 17" shoulders). I would have gone for a size 1, but it's out of stock. I'd appreciate any advice on sizing up/down with this kind of cut
      It does look more gray than blue and doing a size 2 might be the best option regardless.

Comment

• casem
        • Sep 2006

^Better oversized than too small for this kind of thing for sure. I wonder why the cut of the black one looks so much different. To me the proportions of the grey are wack ( too short in front) but the black looks good. Wonder if there are two fasteners to make it hang higher or lower or if he's wearing two different sizes.

music

Comment

• Extreme Mildness
          • Jan 2015

Thanks for the advice on the sizing guys, size 2 it is then.

casem, thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't actually looked at the black one that much. Now that you mention it, I'm starting to think it might not be the same model in both pics? The one wearing the black cardigan seems a bit slimmer. Although I think it may just be that they are a bit inconsistent with their pictures (color temp especially) and his shoulders are just slouched more. I think the difference in length could be due (partially) to how it's worn. From the picture of the back of the grey one, it looks like it's pulled back at the front, which is why it bunches up a bit in the back underneath the armholes.

I'm still waiting on an answer from them about the color, so I'll shoot them another message about the weird fit.

Edit: I got the answer back from them. Color is apparently more of a neutral gray. Also the wonky fit is because the model is wearing a size 0 in those pics.
          Last edited by Extreme Mildness; 04-02-2015, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• Nickefuge
            • Nov 2014

I liked this color ever since Faun was released and now this is on sale ... what shall I do, wise council of SZ?

"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
            -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Arkady
              • Apr 2011

If those are corduroy I give it a resounding no.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                If those are corduroy I give it a resounding no.
                They aren´t – the picture looks like this because I sized it down (moiré effect).
                "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Shucks
                  • Aug 2010

what material are they then?

Comment

• Nickefuge
                    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                    what material are they then?

Pardon, they´re the same thick cotton that´s used on most Ramones.

-Paris Hilton

Comment

• Shucks
                      • Aug 2010

i'm guessing u mean drkshdw then...?

in any case, sure - if they are cotton i say they're ok. wouldn't necessarily wear that color with full on black though - too much yellow in it for it to look good with all black. but if you wear warm grey/beige/brown/rust tones i guess they will be just fine.

Comment

• Arkady
                        • Apr 2011

Yeah, second that -- those would look nice with organic dark palettes.

Comment

• wanksy
                          • May 2015

Hey everyone, I'm no RO expert, so was wondering what's your thought on the SS14 flight bomber? http://www.farfetch.com/ca/shopping/...-10618504.aspx

A friend offered me his for around ~400 pounds, he said that it's brand new. I haven't really see it yet but I probably will this weekend since I'm going to visit him. For 400 pounds, is it worth it? Also how's the quality of it compared with previous and recent seasons. The thing that puts me off the most is the fact that it's 100% cotton where usually I expect a better material from the mainline but hey I'm no expert. Did I miss something?

Appreciate the help!

Comment

• littlebigpea
                            • Jan 2015

Good day to all SZers.

I've been looking hard for a bag and I think I might just have found the perfect one. A few questions though...does anyone have any experience with Delle Cose products? Based on the images, how do you think its quality will be like? I've looked up this brand on Google but there's not much information available. Any inputs would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Comment

• PurpleJesuss
                              • May 2014

No idea what this brand is. From what i see on antonioli the shoes look awful and highly derivative. Taking that into account, and the fact you are spending 1k, i recommend buying something else. Something like guidi will most certainly be a of higher quality. If you are looking for a tote the SH4 might fit your bill.(same price point if not cheaper).

Comment

• Arkady
                                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by littlebigpea View Post
                                Good day to all SZers.

I've been looking hard for a bag and I think I might just have found the perfect one. A few questions though...does anyone have any experience with Delle Cose products? Based on the images, how do you think its quality will be like? I've looked up this brand on Google but there's not much information available. Any inputs would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
                                Just go for Zam Barrett if you're already looking to spend that much on this shite.

http://shop.zambarrett.com/accessories

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎