X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mortalveneer
    • Jan 2008

Re: ebz

I don't know retail. it looks to be a size 1 with 45 cm chest measurement and 61 cm length measurement. What is your chest measurement and how long is your torso?
    I am not who you think I am

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

[quote user="paprik"] and what size is good for a person who is 187cm, 75kg[/quote]

you'd most likely need a size 3for if you're a normal build for your height/weight.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• paprik
        • Nov 2006

Allrite that sucks.. Thanks guys, will measure when I get home.Do you know if it will look strange or "sloppy" with a size 3? I mean, feels like the jacket is produced for minimal japanese people

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

I dont think a size 3 would be that much bigger that it'd look huge or anything as long as its a good fit for you. I'd guess it would be about 50cm pit to pit, just a guestimate though.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Pinoy
            • Dec 2006

repettos

Hey guys? just received my Repettos in the mail today. Unfortunately, this particular pair is a little snug on me. Ever since I saw Mike Lowrey's Jil Sander white laceups, I've always wanted a pair of white leather shoes. :P In any case, what do you think of these shoes? Should I exchange them for a larger size (sz 44) or just return them altogether and get store credit? The store doesn't do refunds. :(

I'm just worried that since these shoes are so unstructured due to the thin leather, sizing up won't really help since my feet are quite wide and will just distort the shape of the shoe.

Comment

• random
              • Dec 2007

Re: repettos

leather looks really thin. I personally dont quite like fitted look for shoes, not to say they look bad. Have you checked out some paul harnden oxfords? The white ones look incredibly nice.
              I don't exist.

Comment

• Pinoy
                • Dec 2006

I've seen some Paul Harnden oxfords from past seasons, and they are incredible. A bit out of my price range, however. I'm looking to spend under $500. Thanks for the suggestion in any case!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

You can almost definitely get them for under that price on yahoo auctions. lotta PH goes for little on there.
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Pinoy
                    • Dec 2006

Thanks, Albert. I'll be keeping an eye out for them! Seems like PH footwear is a hit or miss for me.

Most of the time the toes are too pointy for my liking. However, when he does do it right, and they are amazing.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                      • Nov 2007

I think this is a good choice. There's a lot to like about these shoes. The closed lacing is awesome - I prefer this to the open derby-style lacing - and the silhouette from the top of the shoe is great. The thin leather doesn't bother me. Spring is all but in the air. But these definitely look a bit tight on you. I suggest you go up a size and just pair them with the right outfit. I wouldn't throw out the baby with the bath water...
                      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• mesh
                        • Dec 2006

[quote user="random"]leather looks really thin. I personally dont quite like fitted look for shoes, not to say they look bad. Have you checked out some paul harnden oxfords? The white ones look incredibly nice.[/quote]

where where! I'm still lookin for dem red joints.

Comment

• random
                          • Dec 2007

I sawthem in japan. there were some white ones very similar to this pair speaking of shape.

PH shoespop up on yahoo quite often. If you have small feet thereused to besome nice pairfor about 60000-80000YEN. Harnden need to be broken in and shaped so I would only consider new or slightly used pairs. Pollyanna alsohas PH shoes.

I don't exist.

Comment

• Pinoy
                            • Dec 2006

[quote user="random"]

I saw them in japan. there were some white ones very similar to this pair speaking of shape.

PH shoes pop up on yahoo quite often. If you have small feet there used to be some nice pair for about 60000-80000YEN. Harnden need to be broken in and shaped so I would only consider new or slightly used pairs. Pollyanna also has PH shoes.

[/quote]

thanks for the tip, josh. i'm usually a size 43/44 in most footwear? based on your knowledge of Y!Japan would you say my chances of finding a pair of oxfords are good?

Comment

• random
                              • Dec 2007

your very welcome. I dont check PH quite often these days, but those I used to see were most size 41/42 or so. I think 43s are not super rare, compared to 45. : P

you could check here. Best of luck.

I don't exist.

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                                • Feb 2008

Yes or no? on sale at eluxury for 229...my size

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰