X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ionn26
    • Feb 2007

Re: Spring 08 Wishlists!

[quote user="philip nod"][|-)]i'm like some peoples grandfather around here. been outta undergrad and working for 10(0) years.
    [/quote]

alright I digress... so... I found my wishlist today... Dolce and Gabbana Leather jacket with high collar and buckle at the collar.. very amazing...

Bottega Veneta Short... [:$] alright I am turning into a Euro Trash...

Comment

• the breaks
      • Sep 2007

[quote user="ionn26"]

[quote user="philip nod"][|-)]i'm like some peoples grandfather around here. been outta undergrad and working for 10(0) years.
      [/quote]

alright I digress... so... I found my wishlist today... Dolce and Gabbana Leather jacket with high collar and buckle at the collar.. very amazing...

[/quote]

I happened upon some D&G ad and I was actually surprised at how many items I liked. There was a pair of some very Dior Homme -esque slim khakis that I will definitely cop if I can locate a pair.

Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• ionn26
        • Feb 2007

[quote user="the breaks"][quote user="ionn26"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I happened upon some D&G ad and I was actually surprised at how many items I liked. There was a pair of some very Dior Homme -esque slim khakis that I will definitely cop if I can locate a pair.

[/quote]

Yes... i was really surprised that there are many things for Dolce and Gabbana and D&G that I want from this season.. although the leather jacket that I like was not on the runway.. [^o)] so totally weird....

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• diamonds
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="Casius"][/quote]

Those are really sleek... Much nicer than the Raf AF1 sandals. Do you know what the fabric on the tongue/pocket is?

Comment

• mass
              • Sep 2006

hm, not much i guess. but am i the only one who seems to be 'living in the past' and am just constantly looking for old pieces i could never find? maybe in 5 years i'll be searching for something from this season, but i find even with music and films i am just trying to find something i've been looking for forever.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="mass"]hm, not much i guess. but am i the only one who seems to be 'living in the past' and am just constantly looking for old pieces i could never find? maybe in 5 years i'll be searching for something from this season, but i find even with music and films i am just trying to find something i've been looking for forever.[/quote]

indeed.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="mass"]hm, not much i guess. but am i the only one who seems to be 'living in the past' and am just constantly looking for old pieces i could never find? maybe in 5 years i'll be searching for something from this season, but i find even with music and films i am just trying to find something i've been looking for forever.[/quote]

In the words of Michael Jackson, you are not alone.

It's one of the reasons why I opened C2. I'm ALWAYS on the hunt for past season pieces. Especially as we move further and further away from the dissolving of the CDiem line, I find myself going after those pieces.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

[quote user="diamonds"][quote user="Casius"][/quote]

Those are really sleek... Much nicer than the Raf AF1 sandals. Do you know what the fabric on the tongue/pocket is?
                    [/quote]

From what I can tell, the tongue, toe, and pocket are all suede. I like the look too, I just hope that patent on the shoe is black and not navy.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• jj.still
                      • Dec 2006

For me there's almost no anything exciting this season. Probably few N(N) pieces (big black cross, vest, short pants) and LUC tops.

I'll tryto concentrate on missed timeless items.

Comment

• mesh
                        • Dec 2006

I plan on getting:

lanvin windbreaker

apc parka

pierre hardys (a couple at least)

Comment

• curiouscharles
                          • Jan 2008

i was hoping for a nice top / cardigan, but don't see anything TOO interesting

i think this will be my s/s of building up fine basics, maybe a few julius tops, and some patrick ervell trousers.... yeah, i really need some grey ervell trousers

-

Comment

• sam_tem
                            • Apr 2007

[quote user="curiouscharles"]

[/quote]

i recall the giuliano fujiwara cardigans beingone of the only thingsi liked that LVR had for spring.

[img]http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Co...I/G4Q/0014.JPG[/img]

Comment

• curiouscharles
                              • Jan 2008

[quote user="sam_tem"][quote user="curiouscharles"]

[/quote]

i recall the giuliano fujiwara cardigans beingone of the only thingsi liked that LVR had for spring.

[img]http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Co...I/G4Q/0014.JPG[/img]

[/quote]

not quite what i'm looking for... hoping to find something more drapey, or knit and chunky

-

Comment

• mesh
                                • Dec 2006

I think he meant for himself charles.

I don't know, I keep seeing more and more things I want. There is a pair of beautiful margiela pants I saw and a ridiculous lanvin blazer I might get on sale if it makes it. Damn.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎