• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aruva
    • Dec 2007

Re: Sale at H.Lorenzo

[quote user="DHC"]

[quote user="sleazie ninja"]Slightly off topic, but B. NY on Main Street in Santa Monica carries a small Undercover selection, and they mark stuff down up to 60 to 80 percent off during sale season. Might be worth giving them a call to see what they have.
    [/quote]

Where on Main? Do you know what streets it sits between or have a physical address? TIA

[/quote]

B.NY.

2449 Main Street

Santa Monica, CA 90405

(310) 396-1616

Comment

• sleazie ninja
      • Jun 2007

[quote user="aruva"]

B.NY.

2449 Main Street

Santa Monica, CA 90405

(310) 396-1616

[/quote]

Its right near urth cafe. True they don't have a huge selection (although I dont think its quite as bad as andrewis says it is), but definitely worth checking out/calling them to see what they have on sale. I think they carry yohji, ann d, chalayan, undercover, nicholas & marc and some other shite. Staff is actually nice, couple of cougars.

Comment

• Pinoy
        • Dec 2006

Just a rundown of the H. Lorenzo? I had a pleasant experience at the store the first time I visited? about three weeks ago. Perhaps its because I was in a rush and didn't stop to look at any of the price tags. Nevertheless, I was pretty impressed with their buys? I think they the only guys who carry the Viridi-Anne, M.A+, and Attachment in Los Angeles.

I visited again this past Friday. Terrible experience. Gone was the pleasant service and when I actually took a look at the price tags, I was shocked! Like many have echoed here, these guys markup like crazy!

I guess I'll have to get my attachment stuff through a proxy now.. :(

Comment

• Davie
          • Nov 2007

Wow, thats disappointing. Ive been planning to get a few Attachment items from them this season (J-shaped pants...). How much do they mark up??

Comment

• Pinoy
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="Davie"]Wow, thats disappointing. Ive been planning to get a few Attachment items from them this season (J-shaped pants...). How much do they mark up??
            [/quote]

They haven't gotten anything in yet from Attachment, but apparently Lorenzo bought a lot of pieces by them.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎