X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casem
    • Sep 2006

Re: Patrik Ervell Sample Sale

Yea his pants run small, a 32 is more like a 30. Thanks for the offer, but I'm really only looking for these pants, I missed them after they went on sale in winter but it looks like the same pants in spring:

music

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Here's a quick one....

[/quote]

red eared sliders....i used to have 3 of these babies in school. one ate every fish in the tank before i realized they were pretty aggressive. then got a 60 gallon and threw in two more soft shell turtles w the snout nose and long necks. they were cool for awhile until i went away for a few days and the automatic feeder broke. the sliders ate the soft shells in their soft backs. very sad. you could throw a cow in there and they'd eat that too. they'll eat anything. these didn't even get that big before i had to give them away.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
        • Aug 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

turns out Delta doesn't allow little baby turtles on their flights (!!!!!)

[/quote]

ahah

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

Here's a quick one....

[/quote]

red eared sliders....i used to have 3 of these babies in school. one ate every fish in the tank before i realized they were pretty aggressive. then got a 60 gallon and threw in two more soft shell turtles w the snout nose and long necks. they were cool for awhile until i went away for a few days and the automatic feeder broke. the sliders ate the soft shells in their soft backs. very sad. you could throw a cow in there and they'd eat that too. they'll eat anything. these didn't even get that big before i had to give them away.

[/quote]

P, I missed your story haha. Just now read it.

Yeah, I've heard many a red ear slider horror story. A friend of mine had two as well... they got about maybe 3-4 inches long. One of course was dominant over the other. One day he came back from class and found one HALF GONE. The remaining upper body was dragging itself across the rock surface with what was left of its hindparts trailing behind it. Evidently the other one decided to exercise absolute dominance.

I'm keeping an eye out the two little guys I have. One is definitely larger than the other but they both get enough to eat. I may have to start feeding them separately until the other one catches up in size.

Even evil can come in little packages... with turtle shells.

Crazy that they even attacked the soft shelled turtles! They're supposedly pretty vicious themselves as my friend (who is a bit of a turtle addict... last count he had 18 turtles in his apt... along with half a dozen small tortoises) keeps one in the same tank as an alligator snapper and they do well. hahaha

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎