Clear All
  • Comotomo
    • Nov 2014

I currently do not own any:

Arts & science

Egg trading

Individual sentiments

forme d'expression

however I can say for sure that i will probably acquire these in the next few months or next year for sure..

Currently I have only been buying Comme des garçons!

Comment

• fredokin
      • Apr 2014

Paul Harnden - Could see myself in a jerkin but not much else...

CCP - Most of it feels too aggressive/sharp for me, especially the footwear

GBS - Really need to inquire to online stockists as his work looks incredible. Too bad it rarely pops up on the secondhand market in my size

Carpe Diem - eyeing some footwear atm

YYPH - I like some of the knitwear and slimmer pants, but most of the silhouettes are too loose for my taste

Kostas Murkudis/Jurgi Persoons - I enjoy what I've seen of both of their work but it rarely makes it onto the secondhand market at all, let alone in my size
      Originally posted by gregor
      it's terribly lit

Comment

• newp
        • Feb 2013

No Paul Harnden, Elena Dawson, Deepti, Taichi Murakami, InAisce, Raf, LeU,Daniel Andresen, unfortunately no GBS and Layer-0.
        No Haider Ackermann, no Thom Browne. No Leon Emanuel Blanck and I don't wear any CCP (yet I have some old pieces though. No Carpe Diem (size 45 anyone?), no m_moria yet I intend to save someday, somehow. Some pieces are from here and there, like BBS bambas, YY shorts and socks, 11byBBS socks, Marsell sandals I don't wear etc. etc.

Comment

• deltapie
          • Feb 2014

Ann D - I own like one piece that I never wear, and I've learned from that mistake, I appreciate her work, but I just can't pull it off.

Obscur - I love their F/w15 and s/s 16 collections, really like the perforated leathers and more refined direction the brand has taken, but at the price point I'm not really inclined to try and mesh myself into that kind of aesthetic. Never owned any, probably never will.

Undercover - there is always at least one thing I want from their collections, but I guess it'd be more of a "hype train" buy for me, because after a while, reality sets in that I'd never wear it, i.e. graphic tees, the color blocked denim and utility belts from s/s 2016
          "Keep Mr. Saberi healthy — he knows too much

Comment

• Monoral
            • Mar 2014

M.A+ : Just don't like the cross thing he got going on.
            Zamb : I like what I've seen so far but never got around to buy any. Might be subject to change.
            Deepti: Too much hassle.
            Incarnation: Like some of the leather goods but a lot i feel like it has been done before and better.
            Julius: Too fat to pull it off. Looks way better on skinny men.
            Ann D : Same as above

Comment

• syed
              • Sep 2010

My wardrobe these days is pretty uniform - Ann shirts, Issey t-shirts, and Yohji or Comme everything else.

GBS: Never had the chance to see any of his work in person, but reading his posts here...now number one on my list of clothes I want to try on.

Jan Jan Van Essche: Love how it looks, and having read an interview with him, makes me want to hunt down some pieces to try on and see how they feel.

Haider: Used to think it was too rich for my blood, but it has been looking more and more wearable as of late and I'm tempted.

Lemaire: I own one top, but definitely interested in trying more.

Aganovich: Liking what I've seen thus far, and no doubt will look into it more in coming seasons.

Rick Owens: Used to own quite a few pieces, but I can't be dealing with beautiful ruins anymore, I don't have the budget to keep replacing things (plus the concerns raised in other threads on production have given me food for thought).

Designers whose work I enjoy, but doesn't fit the direction of my wardrobe: Boris, Dries, Thamanyah and Thom Browne.
              "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• Hon
                • Dec 2017

ma+: Waiting for the right. time to buy the cross belt
                Deepti: Waiting for her next collection
                The Virdi-Anne: Looking for some steals currently
                Elena Dawson: Price / somewhat hard to find
                Taichi Murakami: Price
                A1923: I simply prefer other brands
                Carpe Diem: I was a child during the golden days, no thanks on the revamp
                Yohji: Love some pieces, don't like others
                Ziggy Chen: Looking for some steals currently

BBS, Yohji, and Uma Wang among some others are phenomenal designers but their garments don't fit my interests.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎