X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crz
    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Casius View Post
    Only the Spring seasons have those on the inside.
    thanks cas

Comment

• dan.de
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by sshum88 View Post
      You will have greater success by phoning them directly.
      true but I live in Germany and will be in New York in April. hoped that someone would know...

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

just wondering if anyone has had a chance to try on the SS09 N(N) skinny cotton jeans that are on A, they look crazy skinny .

Comment

• snafu
          • Apr 2008

hey any help would be great when carol tapes / glues his seams is that the only method of construction used or does he have stiching also, anyone have any idea of what tape is used

iv seen tape used on dry/wetsuits and seen it on some motorcycle gear, of course its used on mountain stormproof stuff

just any background info on this would be much appreciated or even just simple wuick responces

i know it was spoke about in the ccp thread but it would take me a day to find it

anyway cheers if you can help

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
            • Mar 2007

URGENT: Help with Darkshadow cropped pants/jeans

The article number is DU3354 SB13 , Pantalone Cropped, in Black.

Was at Isetan Men's this afternoon, and they had a size 29, and the SA informed me that size 29 is the smallest size made for this item.

I need to know if this item is manufactured in size 28.

Many thanks!!

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

I dont know about this particular model, but drkshdw trousers and jeans in general are made in a size 28.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                just wondering if anyone has had a chance to try on the SS09 N(N) skinny cotton jeans that are on A, they look crazy skinny .
                or am I just tripping and they're the same skinny jeans N(N) produces every season, just the model has stick thin legs?

Comment

• May 2007

Does anyone know a cobbler in NYC that has an instep stretcher? All shoe places have shoe stretchers that stretch width in the front, but they also make a stretcher to stretch the height of a shoe... which I think will solve the problem of the CCP double-jointed boots for me.

I could buy one on ebay for around $120 but would prefer not to.

Comment

• May 2007

Another question:

I've heard from two different people that CCP (and I'm assuming other) boots can be made smaller by soaking them in water.

First guy stuck his in boiling water then left them by a heater overnight. Results - they shrunk. They also were destroyed. He recommended hot water and not boiling to me based on his experience.

Second guy mentioned "a quick dunk in cold water". I emailed him asking for more details but never heard back.

I have a pair of CCPs in size 10 which are a little bit too big, would love to shrink them down about 1/2 to 1 size. Can someone who's done it let me know how they did it? hot or cold water? how long? did they let it dry at room temp or in front of a heater? did they dunk the soles too? how long did they leave it under water? how much did it shrink?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

i have no experience in this, i know other people have, but this sounds a bit risky. A had someone do this to their white boots and they were destroyed. they gave them to the store to keep as a memento. i know one of the SA's did this as well with similar results...
                      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

It will ruin the shoe. Yes it is all made of leather, including the sole but they will shrink in-proportionately to one another (upper and sole). Not to mention it will ruin the leather creasing that Carol has put into it.
                        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

sounds like a trainwreck idea. if they are too big to wear even with thick insoles, I think its better just to let go instead of ruining them.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Spencer
                            • Feb 2007

Oh man. I agree with those above. Cut your losses. I baby my items too often to the point where I have to tell myself that just because it's expensive doesn't mean I can't beat on it. But throwing a pair of boots (CCP no less) into water of any temperature just makes me want to shake some sense into you!

Comment

• asho
                              • Nov 2007

the water isn't what kills the boots, it's the heater. It will sap the leather of the natural oils which hold it's fibres together. Water itself won't harm the shoes (but it will change them) as long as you leave them to dry fully before wearing them and apply some sort of leather conditioner. That said they will not shrink a whole size if at all... and if they do it will look stupid anyway.

Comment

• Nikov
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                                or am I just tripping and they're the same skinny jeans N(N) produces every season, just the model has stick thin legs?
                                i think theyre the same fit that N(N) makes every season. i bought a black pair back in january and it fits like normal. i assume that it was part of the spring season because i remember them selling out late last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎