X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raddy
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by bestial View Post
    damn, all it took was a bit force and a glass of wine to ease the tension of breaking! ;)
    Mind meet gutter.
    Looking for CCP Rain in 50, IS/MA+ loose trousers (IS S/S10!!)

Comment

• Johnny
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by bestial View Post
      the tag that I wonder about is on the reversible tapeseam tanktop, so it actually would be logical if it was buttons so you could switch sides. I have tried to pull ém, but not so hard don't want to break it or rip the fabric. but if it's suppose to come of I would be glad.
      thye'r definately supposed to come off, for attachmetn to the reverse side. i hvae a tape seam top that does exactly this. actually i just got rid of the label. seems ridiculously precious to bother to take if off and put it on the other side

Comment

• Monty76
        • Sep 2006

Anyone handled these at all? Any impressions? Does the Tongue/Flap come off?

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

although this isn't the yes or no thread, those shoes are a complete NON
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Monty76
            • Sep 2006

i think they would look good without the flap... i really like the buckle... but i guess the toes point up a little TOO much...

Comment

• Canaduh0415
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
              although this isn't the yes or no thread, those shoes are a complete NON
              Or/also belong in the WTF thread
              It has been a very difficult year

Comment

• beardown
                rekoner
                • Feb 2009

Ann D. boot shoelace replacement

Hi all,
                I'm fairly new to SZ...I've bought a few things and read a lot but this is my first non-classifieds post.
                I have a small question and if anyone has any suggestions, I'd definitely appreciate it.
                I'm looking for some replacement laces for a pair of Ann D. boots from 2 seasons ago (I believe they're AW 07). The ones in mine are the ribbon like wide kind (probably standard) and seem to be cotton instead of a poly blend or something.
                I live in the midwest and there isn't even a reputable cobbler around that I know of so I'm looking for any suggestions to replace them without using random generic boot laces.
                Seems like an original pair of laces would be out the question but suggestions for anything close/similar in quality/material/shape would be appreciated.
                Originally posted by mizzar
                Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                  • Feb 2008

kinda a long shot
                  anybody know what this necklace is and where to kop

Comment

• magic
                    • Feb 2009

anyone know is Cupra fabric washable?

Thanks.
                    Focusing on object details

Comment

• fukd_id
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bring The Noise View Post
                      kinda a long shot
                      anybody know what this necklace is and where to kop
                      Im not really sure, but it kind of looks like an Alex And Cloe chain.

Comment

• mute
                        • Aug 2008

Can anyone confirm / deny that the Rick sizing on leather has consistently moved towards the larger end this season? Maybe consistent is a bad word.. trending enigmaticly towards the larger end.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

I'd say it depends on what you compare to, my moto collar jacket from a couple of seasons ago is as big or maybe bigger then a current season leather I have.

but generally speaking, they might fit a bit larger. the couple of ones that I've tried fit similarly, and more true to size than at least some older cuts.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• CHRIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2006

has anyone in the US ordered from asos.com before? if so, did you get charged some crazy customs fee?

Comment

• polishmike
                              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by CHRIS View Post
                              has anyone in the US ordered from asos.com before? if so, did you get charged some crazy customs fee?
                              I got a pair of jeans from them some time ago. Didn't get charged any customs.

Comment

• Silk
                                • Jan 2009

Contact one of the Ann D Stores, they should be able to get you set up with some laces.

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                                Hi all,
                                I'm fairly new to SZ...I've bought a few things and read a lot but this is my first non-classifieds post.
                                I have a small question and if anyone has any suggestions, I'd definitely appreciate it.
                                I'm looking for some replacement laces for a pair of Ann D. boots from 2 seasons ago (I believe they're AW 07). The ones in mine are the ribbon like wide kind (probably standard) and seem to be cotton instead of a poly blend or something.
                                I live in the midwest and there isn't even a reputable cobbler around that I know of so I'm looking for any suggestions to replace them without using random generic boot laces.
                                Seems like an original pair of laces would be out the question but suggestions for anything close/similar in quality/material/shape would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎