Small questions thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • May 2007

I have a size 4, which fits me perfectly and I'm around a 45.

Originally posted by magic View Post
    They run three sizes. 1 2 & 3. You need to check out japanese site for size 1.

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by mute View Post
      i have a few knits and the moto in small; but was forced to pick up a medium in the padded blistered high collar.. i think i may be in the unfortunate grey area of in-betweens when it comes to rick, keep hoping he'd realign things according to my specifications, but for some reason that hasn't happened.
      the fit is so extreme that you prob went with the medium. if the back of the jacket is puffy or has excess space through the lower back you prob have the wrong size. its supposed to be more or less skin tight fit, one that doesn't make any sense until you leave the store.
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
        the fit is so extreme that you prob went with the medium. if the back of the jacket is puffy or has excess space through the lower back you prob have the wrong size. its supposed to be more or less skin tight fit, one that doesn't make any sense until you leave the store.

I hate it when that happens
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• jamesd
          • Sep 2008

Does The Library have a website? I tried searching but couldn't find it.

Comment

• May 2007

The Library 1994 is a unique destination focused on artisanal and avant-garde garments including Carol Christian Poell curated by the Dewey Decimal system unlike anywhere else on earth.

Originally posted by jamesd View Post
            Does The Library have a website? I tried searching but couldn't find it.

Comment

• jamesd
              • Sep 2008

Ah, thank you.

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

librarys closing down right?

Comment

• Monty76
                  • Sep 2006

^ Is it? I was wondering what was going on because my contact there isnt replying to emails. Thought maybe he just left...

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

some one was speculating about the closing ages ago, but in january the fellas were at least talking about their Poell order for the upcoming season. so dunno..

and they've never been too prompt with e-mails, I'd advice calling if you want to sort something out.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

It's all good, until they close... Although, I wouldn't trust pnods post on April 1 ;-)
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

ha ha but word on the street is that they're going out with one last bang bang. doesn't make any sense to me though

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

doesn't make sense to me either. but, hey, anything is possible. maybe they should advertise on SZ to get a much needed boost.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• snafu
                            • Apr 2008

was in last week, what the story is, at least what iv been heard. After the whole economy fuck up one of the partners not Peter walked out and left peter in the dark for like most of a season or maybe more which is why they had the big sale, which alot of ended up being bought by people and resold on ebay which pissed off the staff. But now someone has stepped in, or so i have heard.

I think they have made cut backs which would have been expected just with financial situation anyway.

But they have new viridi, julius, label, kolor, sellam, and a few other in, nothing too major grabbing my attention; the sellam was really nice with leather pieces some perforated leather cardigans, and label always is up to standard. I asked about Ansnam but would be in soon.

The guys said the should be getting in poell soon May/June i think and were talking about the dipped shoes etc etc so as far as i can tell they seem to have gotten out of the dark.
                            They still have a sale downstairs but really nothing is left apart from relics from the dark ages of fashion (and do not think that is a good thing even with the sz aesthetic).
                            Im just awaiting the poell to come in even though its all too big for me, meh at least i can look.

Comment

• mute
                              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                              the fit is quite extreme but the medium in the padded works well enough, it's not skin tight but does still taper dramatically in the lower back; there's also a noticeable difference between the way the padded blistered version fit and the regular leather.. the latter works fitted and the material broken down.. the former requires a bit of separation or otherwise..

Comment

• Kodiak
                                • Jan 2009

Where can I find some coated denim online, preferrably not mad expensive (under $300?) that'll fit a size 28?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎