X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Kodiak View Post
    Where can I find some coated denim online, preferrably not mad expensive (under $300?) that'll fit a size 28?
    isn't Faust selling some DRKSHDWs? Coated pairs show up on the classifieds pretty often too and they're ace.
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Kodiak
      • Jan 2009

Looks like the 28s just sold yesterday :(

Comment

• kunk75
        Banned
        • May 2008

kunk can hook you up. pm me.

Comment

• Diss
          • Sep 2008

DRKSHDW hoodie. real or fake?

Comment

• dji
            • Feb 2008

looks real to me mangz

Comment

• the breaks
              • Sep 2007

The item in the pictures looks real but it might not be what you actually get, him being a Hong Kong seller and all. Fake peddlers usually list their stuff "new with tags" though so that might be legit.
              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• beardown
                rekoner
                • Feb 2009

I have that same gimp hoodie in the same size and color and it defnitely looks the same. The measurements even checked out and the details seem identical.
                the hardware for the strap looks correct, hems and seams look correct.
                I don't think I've seen a fake one before but the cut, details and sizing (plus the high arm holes) look pretty impeccable. Plus, the color seems dead on for dust.
                Originally posted by mizzar
                Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

seller has plenty of positive feedback, mostly womenswear though.

Comment

• beardown
                    rekoner
                    • Feb 2009

The only inconsistency I've noticed from the gimp hoodies is that some of them zip all the way up on a single zipper and I've seen some that have two separate zippers...one that goes up the chest and then one that starts at the neck for the hood.

Not sure if it's a seasonal difference or something but both that I've seen were from legitimate sources.
                    Originally posted by mizzar
                    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• maldoror
                      • Jun 2007

I recently had a ring resized and, while the piece fits perfectly now, the process left what was once a beautifully worn and oxidized surface looking far too shiny and new. I realize that with wear over time it will reassume its well worn character, but I was wondering if anyone could offer any tips for quick fix oxidization, ideally using household materials (mcguyver/anarchist cookbook stylee). the piece is 925 silver. tia

Comment

• drexl
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
                        I recently had a ring resized and, while the piece fits perfectly now, the process left what was once a beautifully worn and oxidized surface looking far too shiny and new. I realize that with wear over time it will reassume its well worn character, but I was wondering if anyone could offer any tips for quick fix oxidization, ideally using household materials (mcguyver/anarchist cookbook stylee). the piece is 925 silver. tia
                        Easiest way to oxidize silver is using boiled egg yolk or so I've heard.

Linky: http://akacontrariwise.blogspot.com/...ng-silver.html

Comment

• maldoror
                          • Jun 2007

perfect, thanks!

Comment

• dji
                            • Feb 2008

any discount codes better than the 15% off code "berry" for oki-ni ?

Comment

• Silk
                              • Jan 2009

Julis bag rips??

Well I ripped the leather on my backpack within days of getting it, only by trying to un-button it... the leather is seriously weak and wasn't reinforced around the rivet (the rivets are reinforced on the same buttons on the pants). In fact, the leather has been stretched out due from the button sticking on the top button also, so now I don't even button it because it will rip and that spot can't be covered up like the lower button. Has anyone experienced this with their julius bags? What would you guys recommend I do; get it repaired and reinforced, or just let it get trashed(it is lined with cotton so the leather would eventually deteriorate and shred around the cotton bag)? Here are some pics..

Comment

• the breaks
                                • Sep 2007

What stores carry Obscur?
                                Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎