X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Who?
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
    Sorry J, long sleeve t-shirt measurements please :)

PS- I've been swamped with work, school and otherwise. I will be honoring my promise to you soon as I still have your addy!
    Sweet btw all the equipment finally arrived so I'll be sending you a pm pretty soon. Study hard and good luck!

Laying flat

Bicep: 14.5cm
    Elbow: 12.5cm
    Forearm: 11.5cm
    Wrist Hem: 8.5cm
    WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Who? View Post
      Sweet btw all the equipment finally arrived so I'll be sending you a pm pretty soon. Study hard and good luck!

Laying flat

Bicep: 14.5cm
      Elbow: 12.5cm
      Forearm: 11.5cm
      Wrist Hem: 8.5cm

Thanks J!! you rock man
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• kompressorkev
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by snafu View Post
        does anyone have any clue of how much the LUC shoes retail for? Also if their is any stockists of them in the europe ?
        any info would be great i have not seen them on any of the usual Jp blogs, so thats why im asking here :)
        the knit O-Project shoes were selling for 169,000 yen at one japanese store. the black sold out, but another shop has the greys in a size 41 left.

Comment

• beardown
          rekoner
          • Feb 2009

Is this the same pilot leather:

and
          This one at Komakino for $1501 canadian?

I guess I thought that the Komakino store was down now but are they shipping from Berlin these days?

Also, I think it's boiled wool on the collar but does anyone know what the material is that is between the shoulders and sleeves?
          Thanks in advance guys.
          Originally posted by mizzar
          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Catfood
            • Oct 2008

It's cotton. On mine the sleeves have stretched out a bit at the ends which is annoying.

Comment

• JSebbe
              • Mar 2008

@beardown, yeah its the same jacket.
              Dont think it's CAD, though. Since other that are in CAD, says it is and that jacket it just says '$' without CAD after.

They have two stores, one based in Canada (Komakino) and one in Berlin (Darklands).

I think RO is sent from Canada, since I dont think Darklands carries RO cause of stores around already have it.

Comment

• Babyshamble
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                This is a great hoodie :) Any more information?

Comment

• beardown
                  rekoner
                  • Feb 2009

Jsebbe, Catfood,
                  Much thanks for the information...I thought that sounded suspicious in pricing but it was probably wishful thinking on my part that the other stuff was CAD.

Babyshamble,
                  I think the hoodie is from a/w 08 women's drkshdw line but I still don't know the product name. Most likely, "asym. gigantic ass hoodie"
                  Originally posted by mizzar
                  Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• midnight
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                    Also, I think it's boiled wool on the collar but does anyone know what the material is that is between the shoulders and sleeves?
                    Thanks in advance guys.
                    It's 80% cotton 20% new wool. Surprisingly soft and warm.

Comment

• Vikeid
                      • Feb 2009

beardown: if i were you i should try to contact them. its very possible that the pricing is in cad. ive bought a piece from them before they updated the site with new stuff and so on. and that price was in cad even if it didnt say so.

Comment

• Myconfessions
                        • Mar 2009

A silly question. Haven't been to a cobbler before so I don't know what to expect. I have a pair of Augusta boots that need to be resoled and heels as well. Are there different types of soles and heels that I can ask the cobbler to do instead of rubber ones? Thanks!!!

Comment

• sshum88
                          • Dec 2007

My understanding is that Campbell operates both Darklands and Komakino out of Berlin now. Komakino is online only. RO is only sold on the Komakino site. I've noticed that pricing is still in CDN on the Komakino site which is a little confusing but likely given a hold over from the bricks and mortar days in Vancouver.

Best to drop Campbell an email and find out for sure. For someone living in Canada, it would be advantageous to purchase from a Canadian retailer and avoid the headaches of customs/duties. I know that the inventory is not updated as frequently.

Originally posted by JSebbe View Post
                          @beardown, yeah its the same jacket.
                          Dont think it's CAD, though. Since other that are in CAD, says it is and that jacket it just says '$' without CAD after.

They have two stores, one based in Canada (Komakino) and one in Berlin (Darklands).

I think RO is sent from Canada, since I dont think Darklands carries RO cause of stores around already have it.
                          Originally posted by eat me
                          If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Myconfessions View Post
                            A silly question. Haven't been to a cobbler before so I don't know what to expect. I have a pair of Augusta boots that need to be resoled and heels as well. Are there different types of soles and heels that I can ask the cobbler to do instead of rubber ones? Thanks!!!
                            you mean other materials..? I'd assume most are rubber, but there are different kind. the basic thin vibrams are the most unnoticeable ones, thicker ones of course last longer. go to the cobbler and ask, they'll tell you what the options are.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kunk75
                              Banned
                              • May 2008

anyone know how long dhl paket takes from germany to the us?

Comment

• asho
                                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                                you mean other materials..? I'd assume most are rubber, but there are different kind. the basic thin vibrams are the most unnoticeable ones, thicker ones of course last longer. go to the cobbler and ask, they'll tell you what the options are.
                                you can have the leather replaced too... much higher cost though. You could also ask for a leather top piece with a rubber quarter tip on the heel.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎