• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
    anyone know how long dhl paket takes from germany to the us?
    a regular "dhl" post packet (deutche post) can take anything from one week to months. very suspect.

actual dhl (courier) takes from a couple of days to a week depending if its express.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

yeah, well in my experience its mostly one week, but i definitely know of several cases where it took much longer...

Another question: Can anyone advise me how to clean a taped Carol piece? I have this grey suit jacket and there are minor stains on the collar. Wouldnt dry clean or any kind of machine clean destroy the taped lining?
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Kodiak
        • Jan 2009

Who sells some slim paneled jeans, i've seen them in WAYWT before, but never known what brand(s) they were.

Comment

• Hedi
          • Jan 2009

Question: Do they make size S Junya Watanabe boilded biker jacket? I have never seen one on yauction.jp nor on forums:(

Comment

• JSebbe
            • Mar 2008

There is a SS (xs-s?) up in the classifieds atm, so I would presume it was made in S as well. SS- M is quite a big jump.

Comment

• kunk75
              Banned
              • May 2008

Thanks guys it was a dhl paket

Comment

• Gunjah
                • May 2008

how do i wash a sheer rick longsleeve

bring it to a cleaner ?

Comment

• Nikov
                  • Nov 2008

try handwashing it lightly and then let it dry flat over a towel. it might be too delicate to take it to the cleaners.

Comment

• Gunjah
                    • May 2008

hmmm, ok, will try that, thanks !

Comment

• MoFiya
                      • Sep 2007

How do Julius pieces vary in size?
                      I got that cotton jacket from current SS09 in a size 2.
                      Plus I got that shredded cardi from A/W 2006 (which is for sale btw - PM me) also in a size 2.

Now I think about going on hunt for either / or / both the long waxed hoodie or a leather... Will I need a size 2, too?
                      Also, if anybody is interested in trading any Julius tops (especially the long hoodie, but offer everything except L/S or tees) to the above mentioned cardigan PM me...
                      I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                      But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Nikov
                        • Nov 2008

you probably want a size 2 in that hoodie.

for julius tops i tend to be a size 2. the only time i go up to a 3 in julius is for their leather jackets.

Comment

• dji
                          • Feb 2008

MoFiya most of Julius' sweater, knit and jersey cut & sewn pieces fit oversized so I'd recommend a size 2 in the waxed hoodie as well. for a rider or moto collar style leather you should fit a size 2, the jut neck style leathers run true to size though so I'd recommend sizing up to a 3.

Comment

• jcotteri
                            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                            Plus I got that shredded cardi from A/W 2006 (which is for sale btw - PM me) also in a size 2.

Now I think about going on hunt for either / or / both the long waxed hoodie or a leather... Will I need a size 2, too?
                            Also, if anybody is interested in trading any Julius tops (especially the long hoodie, but offer everything except L/S or tees) to the above mentioned cardigan PM me...
                            size 2 is super huge in that waxed hoodie. perfect fit for me and i'm a size 3 in the moto collar leather jackets
                            WTB: This

Comment

• croatoan
                              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post

Thirding the recommendation for size 2. I would wear my usual size (1) for that piece. For reference, the model in that hoodie picture is wearing a size larger than he normal wears. He usually does a size 2 but is in a 3 in the picture.

I wear size 1 across the board for outerwear/jackets but for a lot of the cut & sew pieces I end up going to a size 2 for a more relaxed fit.

Comment

• MoFiya
                                • Sep 2007

Alright, thanks guys!

edit: what was the long hoodie retailed for, tho?
                                Last edited by MoFiya; 04-25-2009, 01:35 PM. Reason: Adding a small question
                                I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍