• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Casius View Post
    Go for a medium. Measuring a Rick Owens tank is pretty much useless. They're meant to fit tight. The only reason why I would size up is if you want a bit of extra length.
    Originally posted by bestial View Post
    Regarding tanks...

If you want it to stay in place you might want to consider a small. I have two from this season in small and they are a tiny little bit to big for me and I'm a 46. I also feel that they are super long now, so no need for you to size up for extra length.
    agreed, with tanks the sizing is kind of universal (I'm a slim 50 and have both S and L tanks). though if you want it to stay in place better and hug your hips a bit more, go with a small, if you want it to drape a bit more, size up.

as for l/s ribbed tops, true to size will probably be very fitted unless the sizing changed significantly this season. if you want a more t-shirt like fit, size up at least one, maybe two sizes. I'm usually an M in RO tops and an XL ribbed l/s was fitted but not skin tight on me.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Magician
      • Jul 2008

Thanks guys, I'll probably go with a L in the longsleeve and a M in the tank.
      Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• polishmike
        • Jan 2007

I never tried the ribbed l/s before but wanted to get the one from oki-ni. I was going to go up to a large but now I might go even to xl. What size kunk wears? He has to be bigger than me.

Magician, you can also see the model's measurements on oki-ni.

Comment

• magic
          • Feb 2009

Does the ribbed l/s is only for dry clean? I was thinking to cop one sometime ago but if its true than i have to give up
          Focusing on object details

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by magic View Post
            Does the ribbed l/s is only for dry clean? I was thinking to cop one sometime ago but if its true than i have to give up
            you can wash it in cold water and woolite. file under inane questions.
            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• gerry
              • Feb 2008

Is papiercompany on ebay a reliable seller?

Comment

• magic
                • Feb 2009

Thanks AKA

For the sizing, should i go for a M or L? I am a size 3 for V-A. I was thinking of taking L but i afraid that it will be too long for me..
                Focusing on object details

Comment

• crz
                  • Apr 2008

Originally posted by gerry View Post
                  Is papiercompany on ebay a reliable seller?
                  judging by the feedback i'd have to say yes.. and looking thru some of the listings.. the tags seem ok.. but i dont know much about cdg or yohji

Comment

• maldoror
                    • Jun 2007

does anyone have any pictures of the back of the ccp eyeball necklace? or, failing that, if anyone has handled one can you please describe the hardware on the back of the eye through which the chain is threaded and how it's connected to the eye itself? I'm trying to DIY something similar, but am having trouble figuring out an elegant solution to the rimless construction.

Comment

• dan.de
                      • Jan 2009

i've read about the nyc tax in the yoox thread. i visited new york last week and had to pay the tax when i bought an ipod touch and a grandma belt.
                      can someone give me more information?

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

maldoror- It's a silver circular piece as the backing of the eye and then a silver ring attached that the chain loops through. So the eye basically sits on top of a silver piece in the same diameter.
                        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• maldoror
                          • Jun 2007

thanks cas! so, to clarify, is the eye set into the silver piece in the manner of a monocle, or is the silver attached to the back of the eye with the metal bonded to the glass (assumedly with adhesive)?

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Yes to the second thing you said. It's bonded to the back instead of being sunk in. You'll have to post up your DIY version, I'm very intrigued to see it!
                            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• drexl
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
                              does anyone have any pictures of the back of the ccp eyeball necklace? or, failing that, if anyone has handled one can you please describe the hardware on the back of the eye through which the chain is threaded and how it's connected to the eye itself? I'm trying to DIY something similar, but am having trouble figuring out an elegant solution to the rimless construction.

Comment

• maldoror
                                • Jun 2007

thanks again cas, and special thanks to you drexl. didn't realize that anyone on the forum owned this piece. I'll be sure to post up my bootleg after it's all said and done. (don't hold your breath.)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎