X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kunk75
    Banned
    • May 2008

i dunno, i'm waiting on a package too. good luck.

Comment

• rogelro
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Nikov View Post
      i live in the US and am waiting on a package that has been stuck at customs since april 16. it's just a RO longsleeve that i bought from sagaji (shipped from Canada) so i dont know what the hold up is all about. ive called USPS with the label number and they told me that it's basically waiting to be inspected by a customs officer before it gets released to the postal service.

is there anything i can do to speed up this process? calling someone perhaps? or do i just have to wait? anybody have experience with this? how long does this usually take? im afraid they may have forgot about it.
      you just gotta wait no way you can make them speed up the process.
      maybe the custom officials opened it up to insepct and was in awe and are trying your shit on and taking fit pics

Comment

• c.r.e.a.m.
        • Jan 2009

i dont think theres anything you can do to speed it up. at that point, its no longer a usps issue, it all depends on customs. one time i had a package that was stuck in customs for almost a month. when i got it, i could tell they opened and tore up the package to inspect it. all you can do is wait...

Comment

• kunk75
          Banned
          • May 2008

usps says mine hasn;t even entered the country yet

Comment

• ghettosalazar
            Banned
            • Nov 2008

anyone know how the sizing on these run? i'm a true 28 waist. would XS be too big?

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Nikov View Post
              i live in the US and am waiting on a package that has been stuck at customs since april 16. it's just a RO longsleeve that i bought from sagaji (shipped from Canada) so i dont know what the hold up is all about. ive called USPS with the label number and they told me that it's basically waiting to be inspected by a customs officer before it gets released to the postal service.

is there anything i can do to speed up this process? calling someone perhaps? or do i just have to wait? anybody have experience with this? how long does this usually take? im afraid they may have forgot about it.
              I dont know how US postal customs works, but if you know the location where its being held (probably your nearest customs depot), you could call there and inquire about it?
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kunk75
                Banned
                • May 2008

i have a medium and my waist is 33, but they would fit from 31 to 35. an xs shoudl be fine.

Comment

• Nikov
                  • Nov 2008

thanks guys. unfortunately, patience is not my greatest virtue.

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                  I dont know how US postal customs works, but if you know the location where its being held (probably your nearest customs depot), you could call there and inquire about it?
                  i might try this. according to the tracking info, it's stuck in a customs office in New Jersey somewhere. i'll try to find a number for the office and give it a shot. thanks for the tip.

Comment

• ghettosalazar
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                    i have a medium and my waist is 33, but they would fit from 31 to 35. an xs shoudl be fine.
                    how do they fit (bagginess wise?) or alternatively, what's the hem?

i'm 5'10'' and around 130 lb, i know they're supposed to fit relaxed, just don't want them to look like a trash bag

Comment

• kunk75
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

mine fit like in that pick from ssense

Comment

• ghettosalazar
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2008

word, guess I'll buy and can always sell if need be

Comment

• Silk
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ghettosalazar View Post
                          word, guess I'll buy and can always sell if need be
                          You won't be disappointed, they will look good and they are some of the most comfortable pants. Usually you are safe within a couple sizes of dick, even the small would fit good.

Comment

• architextures
                            • Apr 2009

want to protect a thinnnnn leather sole from nyc sidewalks without re-soling

is there a way?

Comment

• Test
                              • Dec 2008

Nope.

I know this isn't want you're looking for, but in my experience and what I read in the footwear thread, throwing on a thin rubber sole is the best option. I wore the same pair of shoes all fall and winter. Had to get the entire heel rebuilt while the rubber sole isn't even close to needing replacement.

Comment

• sound&vision
                                • May 2008

Retail price of those Ann Demeulemeester sandals?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎