• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beardown
    rekoner
    • Feb 2009

Babyshamble is DUDE, baby!
    Yeah...I was confused for a second too until I read his intro. XS, usually wears womens clothes because they're easier to find. Size 43 shoes.
    I hope he's a guy.
    Originally posted by mizzar
    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• baizilla
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
      i got per se reservations for lunch like the day before. now, with the economy being so shit, i hear you can get tables at these exclusive restaurants pretty easily.
      Originally posted by polishmike View Post
      I only ate there once (business dinner) and I think they booked 2 weeks in advance. I know one of my friends ate there recently and he got a table for about a week after he called. Shit is really down in ny now so I wouldn't be surprised if you got it fairly easily.
      Oh, cool. Thanks!

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by beardown View Post
        Babyshamble is DUDE, baby!
        Yeah...I was confused for a second too until I read his intro. XS, usually wears womens clothes because they're easier to find. Size 43 shoes.
        yea thats what I recalled.. was just wondering as I'm very curious to see how that jacket would work on a guy
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

/\ What, seriously?
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Double checked - I suck at reading comprehension, lol.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• beardown
              rekoner
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
              yea thats what I recalled.. was just wondering as I'm very curious to see how that jacket would work on a guy
              Very gingerly, I'd think.
              To each their own though I'd love to see a fit pic of it in action.
              I went to school with a guy who worse skirts and makeup. Somehow, after seeing it a few times it didn't even strike me as weird.
              Originally posted by mizzar
              Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Saw Marc Jacobs this week wearing a skirt. It looked kind of good actually. White shirt, black skirt, almost kilt-like. With black boots and a trench, seemed Ok.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sombre
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Saw Marc Jacobs this week wearing a skirt. It looked kind of good actually. White shirt, black skirt, almost kilt-like. With black boots and a trench, seemed Ok.
                  That's Marc's uniform these days. Thought he was trying to procure an eccentricity, like Karl Lagerfeld, but MJ seems to be digging the skirt. I don't blame him either. Can't say I would mind some breeze hitting my legs during the summer.

On that note, the other day I saw a heavily bearded man walking down the street in a white tee shirt and an ankle length tie-dye skirt - one a hippie would wear - with some dirty trainers, and for some reason, it didn't strike me as odd at all. In fact, I found it completely natural on that man. My (lack of) reaction puzzled me, and still does. Maybe it is the way you carry yourself.
                  An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                  I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Babyshamble
                    • Apr 2009

ROFL..

I'll take it as a compliment that half the page is discussing my gender. I am a GUY yes :) I wear a lot of women's clothes because they fit me better but also, it's cheaper than trying to find rare 42/44 pieces which appear on Yahoo JP on the 100,000+ side :)

The women's clothes I wear are usually more subtle and are not feminine at all, but this Junya coat is more on the extreme side compared to the rest of my items in my wardrobe, but it was so nice I had to take a shot at it :)

I mean, look at the Rick leather I bought, yeah it women's but you can't really tell the difference when I'm wearing it. WAYW pic soon...ish :)

Just wear any tee or tank, either matching tone or white. The jacket is so outstanding, I feel like the simplest thing underneath will work.
                    Yeah my thoughts too. Clean and simple.
                    Last edited by Babyshamble; 05-07-2009, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• enterthedirt
                      • Nov 2008

i actually find a lot of todd lynns stuff is very unisex, fits closer to the body - higher armholes. Im alll for it.

Comment

• sargon97
                        • Jan 2009

Owens NYC spring/summer sale?

I am planning on being in NYC at the end of the month and was thinking about picking up some owens leather. When do his spring/summer sales typically start and what is the typical % off. I guess I should also try Barneys and the like...

Comment

• Test
                          • Dec 2008

I'm under the impression the RO store never puts leather on sale.

Comment

• Vikeid
                            • Feb 2009

when i was in palais royal they said that the leathers never go on sale. dunno if he meant that they always sell out or that they dont want to mark them down. dont know if the same applies i ny, but maybe.

i have a similiar question, when is the best time to go to paris if i want to be there when the sale start? mostly l'eclaireur and ro store im interested in i guess.. ?

Comment

• Babyshamble
                              • Apr 2009

eluxury just had a major sale on leathers, like $1000 reductions, one was even $1200. Might be available in your size, but none in S or XS :(

Comment

• JetLag
                                • Jul 2008

Usually the sales in Paris starts on the last week of June.
                                Originally posted by danman
                                If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎