Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Mike, correctamente...its my Boris pant i wore since C. didnt order any Ann pants...
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Sombre
      • Jan 2009

Does anyone know how Raf Simons boots run? Big, true to size or small? Thanks.
      An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
      I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Catfood
        • Oct 2008

Thanks Mike & Addict

Comment

• Sombre
          • Jan 2009

Earlier today I tripped on the corner of a big metal post on the sidewalk and now I have a nice right-angled scrape on the left foot of one of my favourite pairs of boots. Is that something a cobbler can fix or do I have to walk around with that right angle? If a cobbler can fix it, approximately how much does it normally cost?

Comment

• BlackLeatherKelly
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            thanks chaps
            That was me,with the CCP box jeans on ebay.I put them up in a moment of insanity........

Comment

• Mail-Moth
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
              Earlier today I tripped on the corner of a big metal post on the sidewalk and now I have a nice right-angled scrape on the left foot of one of my favourite pairs of boots. Is that something a cobbler can fix or do I have to walk around with that right angle? If a cobbler can fix it, approximately how much does it normally cost?
              I don't clearly see what you mean. Maybe you could post a picture ? But if this is what I think, you can do what has to be done yourself, a cobbler won't be better at making this scrape disappear. Depending on the quality of the leather, you can use a very, very, VERY light grained sandpaper to attenuate it as much as you can, before you restore the color with an appropriate shoecream. If the leather is too thin or too soft, forget the sandpaper and only use shoecream.

That won't be perfect, but that will certainly reduce the apparent damage, unless it is very large.
              I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
              I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Try doing it yourself first - sometimes a good shoe cream can take care of that.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• spastic_koala
                  • Sep 2008

If the scratch isn't very deep, then you can use a liquid leather repair kit. I'd give that a shot first. Otherwise, if it's a very deep scratch or you're not confident in your use of the repair kit, you can take it to a cobbler or leather worker.

Comment

• Sombre
                    • Jan 2009

Thanks Mail-Moth, Faust and spastic koala. I'll give the shoe cream/liquid leather repair kit a shot first. Hopefully that will be enough.

Comment

• kunk75
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

anyone know if revolve codes work for forward.forward

Comment

• ardeetee
                        • Apr 2007

^hasn't worked the couple times I've tried

Comment

• beardown
                          rekoner
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                          anyone know if revolve codes work for forward.forward
                          Kunk,
                          try the following:
                          JT for 15% off
                          Tulip for 15% off or
                          Candy for 10% off.

I used revolve codes in the past for forward that worked, it's just a matter of finding an active code.
                          You can keep refreshing with different codes to get one that works.
                          Originally posted by mizzar
                          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

^thank you, sir.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BlackLeatherKelly View Post
                              That was me,with the CCP box jeans on ebay.I put them up in a moment of insanity........

out of curiosity, can you tell me how the waist was taken in for you? The construction of these pants in general don't seem to lend to being taken down 2+ sizes without looking like genie pants or obliterating the overlock at least down the seat seam. From the photos posted it seemed like all the overlocked seams were still there.
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• BlackLeatherKelly
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                                out of curiosity, can you tell me how the waist was taken in for you? The construction of these pants in general don't seem to lend to being taken down 2+ sizes without looking like genie pants or obliterating the overlock at least down the seat seam. From the photos posted it seemed like all the overlocked seams were still there.
                                Alan Bilzerian's tailor was able to do the job.You are right.The overlock seems are all still there,they somehow took it in from the inside and they don't balloon at all.Weird thing is they are the same as a size 48 all the way up until the top 3 inches of the waist.So the alteration was minor.
                                Once I posted them on ebay I was like,what the hell am I doing,I love these!!
                                But I am glad to say,at Alan's they have the tailor to due a proper alteration! Umm,hope this answers the question.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎