• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Avantster
    ¤¤¤
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    But do their copies have this?
    Haha, nice! A while back there was this girl on sufu who sent a fan letter to Ann Demeulemeester, she personally replied and sent her some gifts.
    let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

So I heard. Ann's handwriting is so beautiful. Pick up Another Magazine, they took Ann's note to a handwriting analyst and wrote about it. I have the note
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Avantster
        ¤¤¤
        • Sep 2006

With Tilda Swinton on the cover? That's really funny, I was thumbing through it yesterday at the newsagent and was about to tell merz about it on the Balmain thread. What a mindfuck..

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Yep, that's it.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• alorable
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            do people ask same stupid questions in three different threads five different times?
            only when that person knows its being ignored by people with knowledge of the topic...

btw,
            Originally posted by alorable View Post
            do black buttero work boots from barneys ever go on sale?? i was hoping for a drop today for the spring sale. every other buttero boot went on sale except this one. hoping someone who familar with barneys sale pattern

Comment

• Spencer
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by alorable View Post
              only when that person knows its being ignored by people with knowledge of the topic...

btw,

Those boots will not go on sale. I'd buy them now before they sell out.

Comment

• alorable
                • May 2009

^^

thanks for the reply. it was just the answer i was looking for....

i just wasn't sure if i missed them on the may 4th sale(40%), whether they were excluded or included.

Comment

• jcotteri
                  • Jun 2008

that's amazing faust
                  WTB: This

Comment

• Nullsleep
                    • May 2008

There's something I'd like to pick up on oki-ni. Wondering if there are any ambassadors in the house that might be able to help me out with that 40% discount.

Comment

• CHRIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Nullsleep View Post
                      There's something I'd like to pick up on oki-ni. Wondering if there are any ambassadors in the house that might be able to help me out with that 40% discount.
                      i really want something that is apparently an oki-ni 'exclusive', so i would really appreciate this as well!

Comment

• kucejoe
                        • Sep 2006

Has anyone here handled Marjan Pejoski clothing in person? If so, how is the general quality/construction?
                        Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• baizilla
                          • Sep 2006

The quality and construction is okay, nothing spectacular.. similar to someone like Henrik Vibskov, Alexandre Herchcovitch etc. The priority seems to be more in the designs.

Comment

• kucejoe
                            • Sep 2006

Thanks Bai.
                            Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• Vikeid
                              • Feb 2009

anyone know if A's sale apply to my order now when their sales have started? have mailed them but havnt got a response yet.. eager to know the answer : )

Comment

• kbi
                                • Feb 2009

Does someone know the email contact for CCP special orders or product/retailer info? The mail contact on the website says public relations.. thx for help!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎