X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drexl
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    No that I am aware of. I am looking for their classic item that they do every season, the cut off sweats with 3D pockets.

Thanks for the link, magic and who.
    The Archive's got those 3d pocket sweatshorts (size 3 should fit you just fine) left on sale, support SZ affilli...oh wait, it's your job to say that.

Comment

• Huxley
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by scott.m View Post
      i feel like short people could pull of rick trainers, snafu is approx. 5'7" just like i am and i'd consider that short yet he pulls it off. aside from rick i'd reccomend DBSS obviously and MMM german army hightops from this season were nice imho.
      It's not about height, but build. Snafu can pull em off because he's an ectomorph with twiggy legs, but someone else 5'7 except with an average build would look 10x worse in them.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by drexl View Post
        The Archive's got those 3d pocket sweatshorts (size 3 should fit you just fine) left on sale, support SZ affilli...oh wait, it's your job to say that.
        Oh shit, what was I thinking? Thank you!
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Bring The Noise
          • Feb 2008

has rick fw09/10 dropped at any N.A. retailers online or otherwise?

looking for this jkt in particular

Comment

• dji
            • Feb 2008

^ the leather doesn't exactly look stellar on that jacket and the velcro top pockets are .

Comment

• btbam
              • Nov 2008

fw 0910 wont be dropping for another two months
              Never End, Australia.
              http://www.neverend.com.au
              General Contact: Info@neverend.com.au
              Urgent contact: Joseph@neverend.com.au
              Phone: +61 421 406 272

Comment

• kbi
                • Feb 2009

yeah you'll have to wait until August.

Comment

• maldoror
                  • Jun 2007

if anyone has atelier's pics of the ccp s/s 08 derbies could you please throw them up? tia

Comment

• Canaduh0415
                    • Feb 2008

LUC shoes at Atelier, how much....? On sale?
                    It has been a very difficult year

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
                      if anyone has atelier's pics of the ccp s/s 08 derbies could you please throw them up? tia

Maybe have some more (without the square). DAMN, I want my pair now!

Comment

• magic
                        • Feb 2009

Alterations.

i am thinking to get my linen pants for a tapering, just wondering its better/usually done on inseam/outseam? any tips will appreciated it
                        Focusing on object details

Comment

• CHRIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006

this is a totally random question, not quite deserving of its own thread (yet), but... would many (or any) of you say that you lean towards a more introverted personality, rather than being extraverted? i mean, spending hours on message boards is a bit indicative i think, but... i dunno. i didnt really read that thread about not being able to form deep connections with people DUE to an interest in fashion... but for me, i cant seem to form deep connections with people and have never been able to, really. has nothing to do with my interests, rather, my lack thereof -- for people in general. my best friend has the same taste in music/movies/fashion/men as me, and she's extremely introverted as well. she has an appreciation for beauty/detail unlike most. and i mean... its completely normal for someone here to shell $$$ out the ass for a seemingly plain MA+ t-shirt, but notice things about said tee that 98% of the the general population wouldnt. i have another friend who is rather extraverted. she loves logos and lamé! shocking?

Comment

• jcotteri
                            • Jun 2008

hi Chris I am definitely not introverted, though i do spend a ridiculous amount of time on the internet sometimes. I hang with people who have very different personalities than me, different tastes in really everything, but i do of course share similarities with some of my friends tastes. I guess i am fairly unique amongst my friends in many ways but it doesn't isolate me at all, nor do i feel disconnected. I guess i mostly keep my tastes to my self, only sharing with my GF usually, but of course on occasions i will voice my opinion or a friend will ask for it (say fashion/design related).
                            WTB: This

Comment

• Enaml
                              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by CHRIS View Post
                              this is a totally random question, not quite deserving of its own thread (yet), but... would many (or any) of you say that you lean towards a more introverted personality, rather than being extraverted? i mean, spending hours on message boards is a bit indicative i think, but... i dunno. i didnt really read that thread about not being able to form deep connections with people DUE to an interest in fashion... but for me, i cant seem to form deep connections with people and have never been able to, really. has nothing to do with my interests, rather, my lack thereof -- for people in general. my best friend has the same taste in music/movies/fashion/men as me, and she's extremely introverted as well. she has an appreciation for beauty/detail unlike most. and i mean... its completely normal for someone here to shell $$$ out the ass for a seemingly plain MA+ t-shirt, but notice things about said tee that 98% of the the general population wouldnt. i have another friend who is rather extraverted. she loves logos and lamé! shocking?
                              It seems members of the message board lean towards introvertedness, though not necessarily one or the other. It's hard to speak for the forum as a whole, but at least in my case, I'm a bit of both. A few years ago, I would definitely classify myself as an introvert, yet in the past couple years, I've become much more social. Even so, I have a fairly diverse group of friends, yet very few of them have the same interest in clothing as I do. Rather than invertedness, I feel an "appreciation for detail" is a commonality most members can agree on.
                              How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

out of the people here that I've met in person, I'd say all have been quite extroverted but in a rather refined way. but it completely varies by person of course, I consider myself to be quite outgoing but can also be a bit quiet at times.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎