• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

L'eclaireur:

rue Herold is the "main" store, they carry Poell, Harnden, cdiem, m.a+ etc.. its also the most impressive in terms of the interior, which is just exceptional. rue Malher carries Ann D, RO, Yohan Serfaty, Margiela, CDG and Junya as well as more "fashion" type brands like Balenciaga, Lanvin, Dries etc. those two are the ones worth checking out.

Champs Elysees is more mainstream with Prada, Dior etc. and italian labels like CP Company. they do occasionally have some RO, Ann D, Miharayasuhiro and so on, so if you have time, its worth stopping by. expect ignorant service.

the remaining two locations are womens wear only.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

i heard that you should go to podium and leform in moscow.

for l'eclaireur, go to the rue harold one. they carry ccp, m.a+, VA, BBS, harnden, etc...
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• MikeN
        • Nov 2007

Actually when it comes to SZ-friendly brands, L'eclaireur's Rue Malher store and their Champs Elysees store are nearly identical. It's just that the Champs Elysees store carries a lot more additional eurocrap.

Comment

• sargon97
          • Jan 2009

Has anyone seen the LUC Cotton reinforced Yoke Top for sale at atelier? Specifically how is the fit, neckline and thickness. Its hard to tell from the pics.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
            Actually when it comes to SZ-friendly brands, L'eclaireur's Rue Malher store and their Champs Elysees store are nearly identical. It's just that the Champs Elysees store carries a lot more additional eurocrap.
            hmm kind of true, I suppose the snotty service and eurocrap usually turn me off. but rue Malher tends to have a slightly bigger selection of Ann and Rick, at least from what I've seen the past few times. plus they have Yohan Serfaty as well which is a plus for me.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• MikeN
              • Nov 2007

Does anyone know who (in europe or the US) is stocking mens Gareth Pugh for Fall?

Comment

• KodakII
                • Sep 2008

I emailed Mandi Lennard pr a couple days ago and this what they sent me for U.S. stockists.

BARNEY'S NY

BARNEY'S BEVERLY HILLS

BARNEY'S SHOES NY

Comment

• MikeN
                  • Nov 2007

Thanks, know any European ones?

Comment

• KodakII
                    • Sep 2008

Sorry, I only asked about U.S. stockists. I'm sure if you email them, garethpugh@ml-pr.com , they can help you.

Comment

• requiem
                      • Mar 2008

drkshdw jeans sizing, how is it? i'm a 30 waist in diors... would a 30 drkshdw fit?

Comment

• the-orb
                        • Jun 2009

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, but I couldn't find it...what is the return policy at Atelier when buying online? Also, I assume that to place an order, I need to call them or email them, right?

Comment

• casem
                          • Sep 2006

Not sure if it's different for a call order, but a receipt I have laying around says: "No refunds. Exchange for store credit within 7 days. No refunds or exchange on sale items"

It's pretty standard for small boutiques to make all sale items "final sale." You could always do it the SZ way, buy now, sell in classifieds later.

Originally posted by the-orb View Post
                          I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, but I couldn't find it...what is the return policy at Atelier when buying online? Also, I assume that to place an order, I need to call them or email them, right?
                          music

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                            Thanks, know any European ones?
                            Rick Owens stores in Paris and London
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ES3K
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              Rick Owens stores in Paris and London
                              And there's Pugh stuff for preorder at Antonioli (based in Milan)

Comment

• mumma
                                • Oct 2008

need a proxy service from antwerp - could someone help?
                                LOUPEON — archival fashion project.
                                Web store focused on collectible garments from avant-garde European designers.
                                www.loupeon.com

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎