X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

of course international packages can be tracked, just depends on the shipping method. USPS Int.Priority and Int.Express should both be trackable. the cheaper method probably doesn't have tracking. whether or not they show up accurately on the USPS system I can't tell, but once the package enters the destination country, it should be possible to use the same tracking number through the local postal service's system, in this case Swiss Post.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Canaduh0415
      • Feb 2008

For USPS Priority and First Class I always send the purchaser the customs #...seems to provide info once the recipient has the correct method of shipping; first class vs. priority intn'l.
      It has been a very difficult year

Comment

• Thomas0302
        • May 2009

Thanks guys. I figured it had to be possible, I'm just going to be sure to use a different worker. The one I usually get stuck with doesn't seem to have a clue what's going on. I guess I'm going the USPS route, much cheaper than the other options. Thanks again!

Comment

• Avyer
          • Dec 2007

Mis-labeled womens? or mis-labeled size? 14 seems a bit extreme of LUC womens..
          Remember, be here now.

Comment

• Nikov
            • Nov 2008

Does anyone have a picture of Ann Demeulemeester's handwriting? I remember seeing it not too long ago. If anybody could direct me that post, it would be much appreciated.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Search NY Times blog called The Moment.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jcotteri
                • Jun 2008

lulz thanks everyone! Juicy and AM are pretty great, i don't think he would know the others
                WTB: This

Comment

• galia
                  • Jun 2009

I just bought a calf handbag at a thrift store. It's in mint condition, but it's not new.
                  How fragile is calf? is there anything I should do to protect it, especialy in the area that will be rubbing against my hip ? can rain damage it as it does suede, or is it safe for it to get slightly wet ?

(Sorry about the mass questions, but it is my first calf item, and obviously the thrift store owner didn't know anything about it so I couldn't ask him)

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

suede is a bit more prone to staining due to the texture, so especially lighter colours are more fragile then regular leather which is basically the outer "shell" whereas suede is the underside of it. if its currently clean you can use a protective spray (there are ones specifically for leather and/or suede) which will make it a bit less absorbant and possibly easier to clean as well.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• galia
                      • Jun 2009

Oh, I know how to care for suede, I meant calf, the hairy leather.
                      Kind of like this

should I use the same protective spray as for suede, or is there a different kind?

Comment

• galia
                        • Jun 2009

crap
                        oh well, it was cheap, I'll just wear it as is untill it stops looking good
                        thanks!

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

oops sorry, I misread the suede reference

Comment

• galia
                            • Jun 2009

No biggie
                            will it get damaged by rain / rubbing though ? I'd still like to know wether it's worth it to have it treated professionally or not...

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

hmm I dunno, aren't there cow hide rugs? can't be that delicate with regular use?

Comment

• galia
                                • Jun 2009

I guess I'll just have to find out empirically. I'll let you all know when I do

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎