Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

yeah, that's what I thought. only thing that I see that could be different is the lenght of the piece and also the risk of it not having fabric enough to "make a hood". but the lazzari-piece is a bit kinder to the wallet for a garment that I don't see me wearing alot (at all) in public.

Comment

• magic
      • Feb 2009

does ma+ belt usually run big? i got a measurement for a sizeM and its like a waist 33-34.
      Focusing on object details

Comment

• Resonator
        • Aug 2008

Do the RO double layer tee's from Stag A/W loose their shape and stretch out?

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

from my experience all of the shirts stretch a bit, but due to the twisting layers they hold their shape quite well, and you can twist it a bit more if it gets loose. washing will regain its original shape.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Resonator
            • Aug 2008

Thanks Mike. Forgot I had it. Best fitting and most comfortable tee I have ever had. Pity they are so expensive.

Comment

• Catfood
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Eternal
              I checked out Boutique W and some other japanese shops online, and did find some interest in a brand named Aaker. Is this brand available outside of Japan? Some stuff did look really good, and at great prices.
              I've seen a few pieces on ebay for quite good prices before.

Comment

• cabl3
                • Dec 2008

A bit of a small question here, I'd like people to chime in with their thoughts on incurring some slight debt in order to attain a personal grail.

anyone?
                "If you want to tell the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."
                - Wilde

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

it fully depends on the situation. a case where I'd see it as somewhat reasonable is if you're waiting for your pay day etc and can easily lend the money from someone trustworthy and the purchase in question is something that can't wait. but anything more than that, ie not knowing for sure when you can pay, and it starts sounding a bit crazy imo.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cabl3
                    • Dec 2008

Thanks for talking me back into my senses mike .
                    "If you want to tell the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."
                    - Wilde

Comment

• kbi
                      • Feb 2009

it says: "coated fabric".. can someone tell me what kind of coating this is?

Comment

• bestial
                        • Jun 2008

my guess would be polyurethane, but I've only owned two coated pieces in my life

... and I think both was polyurethane.

Comment

• kbi
                          • Feb 2009

has it any functional aspect besides the visual effect of "cracking"? Never owned a coated piece so far

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

not really. if anything, it's dysfunctional, because it prevents the garment from breathing.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kbi
                              • Feb 2009

kind of what I thought... :/ too bad.

Comment

• bestial
                                • Jun 2008

well, I don't think so. it maybe could get somewhat resistant to water.. or something.

just to make it a bit glossy, stiff and the cracks.

edit (and response to kbi's response to faust): but honestly, how many of the users here buy clothing for the sake of it being functional?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎