Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huckleberry
    • Jul 2009

I know there have been lots of questions about dying leather but I thought I'd enquire as to opinions on a specific one. I am thinking of buying this rick rider and dying it black, its made of goat leather and is suede, was wondering if anyone knows if goat leather/suede in general dyes well.

jacket pictured here

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

suede is virtually impossible to dye. stay away.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laughed
        • Jul 2009

Does anyone know any US or online stockists for www.lessthanhuman.co.jp ? thanks.

Comment

• huckleberry
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          suede is virtually impossible to dye. stay away.
          Damn, new it had been left for a reason, thanks for the heads up

Comment

• bestial
            • Jun 2008

where do I find Stephan Schneider online? looking to get a winter jacket and need to broaden my horizons.

Comment

• Peasant
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by huckleberry View Post
              I know there have been lots of questions about dying leather but I thought I'd enquire as to opinions on a specific one. I am thinking of buying this rick rider and dying it black, its made of goat leather and is suede, was wondering if anyone knows if goat leather/suede in general dyes well.
              I have a pair of brown, suede boots that I never wear. So I took them to a cobbler and asked about dying them. He stated that suede has the ability to soak up the dye, but when it dries it's extremely stiff and can crack. Almost unwearable.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                where do I find Stephan Schneider online? looking to get a winter jacket and need to broaden my horizons.
                Opening Ceremony, Project #8, South Willard, just off of the top of my head. Maybe b-store through farfetch.com too?
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Yan
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                  Just bought a great short SS jacket from bStore. They are not fast at putting stuff online, so if you tell me what you are after, I'll contact them for you if you like.

Comment

• Enaml
                    • Apr 2009

Does anyone know what brand these jeans are? I found them on some japanese blog, I really like the cut.

How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• rudo
                      • Feb 2009

Anyone know some jap retailer sites that carry some tailored pieces? All I see streetwear T and Sneaks..

Comment

• croatoan
                        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Enaml View Post
                        Does anyone know what brand these jeans are? I found them on some japanese blog, I really like the cut.

Diet Butcher Slim Skin

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

thanks faust and yan, don't really now what I'm after, I mostly wanted to see what he had to offer. the checkered short jacket mumma was going for is nice. but I also saw that atelier has that double buttoned Ann D-jacket with the red detail on one of the laples, guess they don't have my size though.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

You mean from an older season? That thing is ugly. If you want to buy an Ann coat, this is the season.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bestial
                              • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              You mean from an older season? That thing is ugly. If you want to buy an Ann coat, this is the season.
                              yeah, from past seasons, I like it, mostly cause of the red and that it's not that long. also the 60% sale-tag does it's trick right now.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

yea, but it's still not cheap. better put it as a down payment. anyway, just my opinion, but i really don't like that jacket - the fabric is of low quality and it's not warm at all.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎