• KeijiHaino
    • Dec 2006

Re: Small questions thread- reminiscence

found it! NOSIGNER

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Re: Small questions thread- reminiscence

wow. Conceptually this guy sounds like what I like to do in my free time.

Is he actually successful? Or more of a flash-in-the-pan sort of guy?

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• casem
        • Sep 2006

Re: Band of Outsiders FIt?

I've been desperate for some shorts I like before summer comes, and these band of outsiders look perfect for me but I've never tried on their clothes.

Eluxury only has size 30 left, I wear 30 in dior jeans and some other pants but my true waist size is closer to 31-32 inches. Anyone know how they run, or have you seen these shorts anywhere else (say barney's at 40% off?!)

music

Comment

• asho
          • Nov 2007

Re: DRKSHADW BERLIN JEANS

do the drkshadw berlin jeans fit the same for male and female? I'm interested in the ones listed on polyanna. The seem fairly unisex. Can anyone elaborate?

Comment

• dontbecruel
            • Sep 2006

Bless on Ebay

Silly question: has anyone ever found a good way to search for Bless clothes on ebay? I'm stumped.

Comment

• asho
              • Nov 2007

Re: Bless on Ebay

any time i've seen it it has 'raf' in the title

Comment

• b-mang
                • May 2008

How the hell can i wear this?

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1679/dscn8058gu2.jpg

im having trouble figuring out how to wear this piece. does anyone have any suggestions? Also, does anybody have runway pictures of old numbernine seasons? (the stuff thats not in style.com)

Comment

• bakla
                  • Oct 2006

Re: How the hell can i wear this?

I see that N(N) shirt with a textured longsleeve tee underneath and the long-sleeve rolled up a tad. Maybe with black slim/skinny jeans tucked into boots, and a similarly toned down scarf.

Comment

• Largo
                    • Apr 2008

Curse you all

Um, hello. First of all, thank you all for slowly deteriorating my willpower as I grow more and more obsessive about Stylezeitgeisty-style fashion, although my wallet is growing increasingly more tense as the downward spiral proceeds-the variety of style here has been quite an influence of late.

Anyhow, to cut to the chase-Since nothing in my price range yet as far as Owens leathers go has popped up, I've been eyeballing this Number (N)ine jacket as of late, hoping someone won't snatch it up before I make up my mind-thing is, I'm not too familiar with their jackets, quality and fit-wise (I'm assuming the latter is "Skinny") vs. some of the other brands discussed here.

Anyhow, would you consider this a very versatile piece? I'm hoping the ties can be removed from the zippers, since other than those, it's very intriguing to me. <Braces himself>

Comment

• Servo2000
                      • Oct 2006

Re: Curse you all

How much cheaper is it? Unless the answer is considerably I'd just wait and save the money, personally.
                      WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Largo
                        • Apr 2008

Heh, fair enough. What don't you like about it, out of curiosity?

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Largo"]

Um, hello. First of all, thank you all for slowly deteriorating my willpower as I grow more and more obsessive about Stylezeitgeisty-style fashion, although my wallet is growing increasingly more tense as the downward spiral proceeds-the variety of style here has been quite an influence of late.

Anyhow, to cut to the chase-Since nothing in my price range yet as far as Owens leathers go has popped up, I've been eyeballing this Number (N)ine jacket as of late, hoping someone won't snatch it up before I make up my mind-thing is, I'm not too familiar with their jackets, quality and fit-wise (I'm assuming the latter is "Skinny") vs. some of the other brands discussed here.

Anyhow, would you consider this a very versatile piece? I'm hoping the ties can be removed from the zippers, since other than those, it's very intriguing to me. <Braces himself>

[/quote]

No. A bit too busy and costumey. Definitely not a first or a second jacket purchase if you are building the wardrobe. The ties can probably be removed, but if they function as pullers, you might have a bit of trouble opening/closing the jacket.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Who?
                            • Aug 2007

^ that N(N) jacket reminds me of 3:10 to Yuma.
                            WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• random
                              • Dec 2007

i like that jacket in white and brown/yellow. not quite feeling this color.

I don't exist.

Comment

• maldoror
                                • Jun 2007

Re: Reather

My girlfriend is looking for a leather jacket for her birthday. My first inclination is the mr. oweeans, but I don't know where to buy. Any destination help or other suggestions? Internet stores are great, but actual stock in NYC area is greatest.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎