X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chant
    Banned
    • Jun 2008

And now rider will cut her head (I assume rider is a she) since she already cut the laces.

Comment

• rider
      eyes of the world
      • Jun 2009

ill give that a try thanks for the input. glad i asked before i made a mistep, good rider that i am.

Comment

• jcotteri
        • Jun 2008

just to throw my dime in here about the Australian postal system..

Here's a quick run down of the international services used for sending goods:

Air Mail: Longest time posting except seamail, doesn't come with tracking.
        Registered Airmail: Added protection though slightly more expensive. Includes proof of posting and a signature on delivery. Postage delivery time is the same as Air Mail.
        Express Post International: Slightly quicker delivery time (roughly 1-3 days less), offers BASIC tracking services and signature. Insurance is optional.
        Express Courier International: Automatic Insurance for AUD $50, FULL tracking services, again 1-2 days quicker than the last and signature. Insurance is optional.

So basically if you want the full tracking you need to upgrade your postage type to ECI... It's about AUD 14 extra give or take more than EPI.
        Last edited by jcotteri; 12-16-2009, 07:41 AM. Reason: easier to read
        WTB: This

Comment

• fenrost
          Banned
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by jcotteri View Post

Express Post International: Slightly quicker time (roughly 1-2 days), offers BASIC tracking services, signature.. also insurance is optional.
          Express Courier International: Automatic Insurance for AUD $50, FULL tracking services, again 1-2 days quicker than the last, signature... also added insurance is optional.
          thanks for this jcotteri. i have only used this 2 options when i send parcels to overseas. EPI's tracking sucks.. sometimes it doesnt get updated on the website at all... you need to call them up for the status.

for that little extra.. ECI is sooooo much better.. active tracking and 3-5 days from aus to usa,

Comment

• dji
            • Feb 2008

I've found that EPI takes at least 3 days (usually 4-5), while ECI generally arrives within 3 working days.

Comment

• jcotteri
              • Jun 2008

Yeh I'm posting something today and it will arrive in New York on Friday their time.. To give you an idea of E.P.I. times..
              WTB: This

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                • Sep 2009

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I have a question - does women's stuff sell in the classifieds? Do women shop the classifieds? I am about to have a big sale and I'm wondering if I should post stuff here???????????
                http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Why not? It's free. Guys have women in their lives too. All I ask is you keep in mind SZ standards.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
                    • Sep 2006

Does anyone have experience replacing the atomizer on a bottle of cologne? For some reason the nozzle on a bottle of CDG palisander is completely stuck, it won't push down at all. The weird thing is, if I press it against a hard surface to force it down, it will then spray, but when I go back to use it later, it's stuck again. It's really annoying because the bottle is 3/4 full and it has become my go to fragrance so I want to use it everyday. I was thinking of replacing it with another atomizer from an old bottle but I can't for the life of me get the cap off. After enough force I am able to twist the cap, but it just goes in circles and doesn't budge off. Any ideas?
                    music

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by genevieveryoko View Post
                      I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I have a question - does women's stuff sell in the classifieds? Do women shop the classifieds? I am about to have a big sale and I'm wondering if I should post stuff here???????????
                      FWIW, I bought a LUC women's shirt from the classifieds for my sister a week and a half ago. I think the shirt sold in like 45 minutes.
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• whitney
                        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by genevieveryoko View Post
                        i haven't "shopped" (here) but i do look occasionally. if the item is right i have brought some men stuff for friends that ask me to and for myself. i think i wrote a PM to interest about if she ever wanna sell those boots
                        you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                          Does anyone have experience replacing the atomizer on a bottle of cologne? For some reason the nozzle on a bottle of CDG palisander is completely stuck, it won't push down at all. The weird thing is, if I press it against a hard surface to force it down, it will then spray, but when I go back to use it later, it's stuck again. It's really annoying because the bottle is 3/4 full and it has become my go to fragrance so I want to use it everyday. I was thinking of replacing it with another atomizer from an old bottle but I can't for the life of me get the cap off. After enough force I am able to twist the cap, but it just goes in circles and doesn't budge off. Any ideas?
                          Where did you buy it? Try exchanging it. I remember when Bulgari got a shitstorm for their faulty design of the Black bottle. You could bring it back and get a new one (only to have that one broken, which is what happened to me, haha). Side-note, very sad they discontinued it - I think it was one of the best scents ever.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Ivans On High
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by jcotteri View Post
                            just to throw my dime in here about the Australian postal system..

Here's a quick run down of the international services used for sending goods:

Air Mail: Longest time posting except seamail, doesn't come with tracking.
                            Registered Airmail: Added protection though slightly more expensive. Includes proof of posting and a signature on delivery. Postage delivery time is the same as Air Mail.
                            Express Post International: Slightly quicker delivery time (roughly 1-3 days less), offers BASIC tracking services and signature. Insurance is optional.
                            Express Courier International: Automatic Insurance for AUD $50, FULL tracking services, again 1-2 days quicker than the last and signature. Insurance is optional.

So basically if you want the full tracking you need to upgrade your postage type to ECI... It's about AUD 14 extra give or take more than EPI.
                            Registered Post International which I assume is what you have called Registered Air Mail is in my opinion the best way and most cost effective - depending on how much the buyer is willing to pay.

In my experience it only takes 7-10 working days, has an option for delivery confirmation ($5AUD extra) and has tracking. The level of tracking, however, depends on the destination country's postal service. Though it is possible to call Australia Post at any stage to find out the location of the parcel. USPS, for example, will provide online tracking once the parcel has arrives in the US.

Comment

• casem
                              • Sep 2006

Yea, I might try that. It was some random online shop in New Jersey that had a good price. I bought it almost a year ago so I'm not sure they'll go for it, but worth a try. I didn't know they discountinued it! Maybe I'll stock up and order another bottle while I figure this one out. I tried a bunch of CDG fragrances from luckyscent and this was my favorite for everyday use. A year later and I'm still not sick of it! It even works in all seasons, I find in summer the sweet red hot burst is refreshing and in the winter cold the warm spicy cedar comes out beautifully.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              Where did you buy it? Try exchanging it. I remember when Bulgari got a shitstorm for their faulty design of the Black bottle. You could bring it back and get a new one (only to have that one broken, which is what happened to me, haha). Side-note, very sad they discontinued it - I think it was one of the best scents ever.
                              music

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Oh, that might be harder, but try anyway. That's the advantage from buying in a reputable shop. I always try to buy perfume, etc. at Barneys.

Oh, and I meant Bulgari Black got discontinued.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎